PlayStation 3 chip has split personality
I guess my big question is will it be able to run games from the two earlier systems???
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
PS2 games yeah no problem
PS1 unknown at this point
their trying though
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
I still think ninja gaiden is overated.When you blow up a game like ffx it still looks really good and you can see the little details you normally miss.Games like ninja gaiden and arc the lad when you increase their size arnt very impressive at all.I should probably have a looksy at it on my tv and see what it looks like.Its hard to tell when you play games on a progector.You read reviews of games that say they are really graet graphicly and they will be full of bugs bad texture drawin popups and very blurry.Then you look at a game that is meant to be simple and it looks great.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
well I play all games on a 20 inch, so i dont know how blowing up games affects the look, however i did play doa ultimate on my sisters 72 inch and it looked same to me, as i stated in my first post on this thread if the ps3 is not twice backwards compatible( for ps and ps2) than i wont buy it unless they rerelease some games on new software but thats not likely.