OK, I have a rant about Trade Lists....
[rant]

As the title suggests, I have a rant about the trade lists... why on earth are there more than 1 page to people's trade lists?? I mean it takes what, all of about 5 minutes to edit your trade list and make a copy of it, then delete out your trade list and all of the now unnecessary posts that take up X amount of pages you've traded X amount of time ago, and then restart your brand spanking new trade list by copying it right back... I mean you people must know how to edit your trade lists... can't you figure out how to copy and paste a new one??

I mean look at it this way, think of the amount of space you'd be saving on the forum by not having more than 1 page to your trade lists.... and we all know the moderators don't have the time to go in each one and delete out all the old posts except the last update and the first one with your trade items. Plus, anyone who might actually be interested in your trade list doesn't have to skip back to the first page to see what you have and then skip forward to where they were reading new posts in the forum....

Personally, I keep a coded list of my trade list as backup... just in case... plus it is easier to do whatever modifications on it and then just copy and paste into the forums...

Ah well... maybe I'm just into neat and tidy.... [/rant]
Amethyst Wrote:[rant]

As the title suggests, I have a rant about the trade lists... why on earth are there more than 1 page to people's trade lists?? I mean it takes what, all of about 5 minutes to edit your trade list and make a copy of it, then delete out your trade list and all of the now unnecessary posts that take up X amount of pages you've traded X amount of time ago, and then restart your brand spanking new trade list by copying it right back... I mean you people must know how to edit your trade lists... can't you figure out how to copy and paste a new one??

I mean look at it this way, think of the amount of space you'd be saving on the forum by not having more than 1 page to your trade lists.... and we all know the moderators don't have the time to go in each one and delete out all the old posts except the last update and the first one with your trade items. Plus, anyone who might actually be interested in your trade list doesn't have to skip back to the first page to see what you have and then skip forward to where they were reading new posts in the forum....

Personally, I keep a coded list of my trade list as backup... just in case... plus it is easier to do whatever modifications on it and then just copy and paste into the forums...

Very much seconded.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Amethyst Wrote:[rant]

nope i'd just say you've got common sense and practical
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I agree.. It would be nice if everyone kept it to one page.