Now that F/x has been caught
This question is for the higher ups of import-anime. Now hat F/x won't be shipping for a while will you guys stock anime from another company to fill in the gap? Also how did F/x get caught? Did someone rat them out?
It's all about the love Wink
Buffgod, Can you fill us in on what you know about FX getting caught?
Papajoos Wrote:Buffgod, Can you fill us in on what you know about FX getting caught?

It was a surprise raid called Operation Needle or something like that. Hong Kong customs busted in and arrested four people but the ring leader got away. That's all the info most probally have...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I don't understand how you know fx got caught but nothing else. Go back and reread the thread in its entirety and read the arcticnightfall link.
Cidien Wrote:I don't understand how you know fx got caught but nothing else. Go back and reread the thread in its entirety and read the arcticnightfall link.

Not sure who your referring to but ive read all about it at Arctic Nightfall...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Only one person I coulda been talking about.
Dumb things that have developed since the supposed bust of FX:

-people are already saying that 'FX is gone' and that things will never be the same.
-the FX news threads deteroriate into retarded/boring/redundant HK vs. R1 rants.
-everyone expects there to be a flood of 'insider info' that will explain everything.

sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but I wouldn't expect ANY inside info regarding FX. FX has always been shrouded in mystery. Only a select few have regular contact with the infamous 'florachan' and the most any one of these 'insiders' has posted is "FX is not currently shipping out any orders...We will do our best to get in stock their AV, MI and MAC equivalents in the meantime." and "FX is fine".

We shouldn't expect a 'Q&A session' as one of them posted.

Everyone just needs to calm the heck down and be patient. If it is 6 months from now and no one has seen or heard from FX, then it is reasonable to say 'FX is gone', but not after a week.
FX is down but not out for the count!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Its true, calm down a little ppl. I got some replies from them saying they will be emailing me later after the holiday, but couldn't talk at the time. So give it some patience and you never know, they may come back Smile
animeshop Wrote:Its true, calm down a little ppl. I got some replies from them saying they will be emailing me later after the holiday, but couldn't talk at the time. So give it some patience and you never know, they may come back Smile

i may sound ignorant Wink ...but what holiday ? Are there any holidays in HK ? it's the Chinese new year or something like that ? :confused:
The Swan Wrote:i may sound ignorant Wink ...but what holiday ? Are there any holidays in HK ? it's the Chinese new year or something like that ? :confused:
Chinese New Year is Feb 9, but I read that many people celebrate it as many as 3 weeks before it actually happens... So, just be patient.
animeshop Wrote:Its true, calm down a little ppl. I got some replies from them saying they will be emailing me later after the holiday, but couldn't talk at the time. So give it some patience and you never know, they may come back Smile

Thank you for the wonderful information. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
He's probably deciding whether he wants to take the money he has and run or risk setting up another packaging plant...

If I was Flora and this happened i'd quit, but who knows what will happen.
Cidien Wrote:If I was Flora and this happened i'd quit, but who knows what will happen.

hahaha. Good thing you aren't Flora. :p
rarnom Wrote:hahaha. Good thing you aren't Flora. :p

If Flora keeps doing this very long i'm sure he'll be caught... and i'm sure he knows that. I'd be surprised of Flora returned - at least as big as they were. Never know though.