Poll: Who are you supporting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ps3
58.62%
17 58.62%
Xbox2
17.24%
5 17.24%
Revolution
24.14%
7 24.14%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

next gen. decission
They'll put in on the PC after they milk the crap outta halo 2 on the xbox. They'll add exclusive levels and crap too so people that already own halo 2 will buy it again. No doubt about it.
Actually Shultz, principle work on Halo had begun and they had started development work when Microsoft bought bungie, then in the year and whatever they then tailored changed and reworked Halo for the X-box as a console FPS to be used with a Pad.

So the whole "The game was basically done then M$ bought them so they could have it on X-box and stop the exact same version comming out on PC" does not really work as a valid opinion, because it's simply wrong.

Who knows what Halo would have been like had work on the original PC version continued, but it didn't and then it was tailored and modified specifically for X-box. And thus a new and different final product was released on X-box. This is a fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong, because the facts speak for themselves, added with some common sense of course.
-Kanon!!
Actually Shultz, principle work on Halo had begun and they had started development work when Microsoft bought bungie, then in the year and whatever they then tailored changed and reworked Halo for the X-box as a console FPS to be used with a Pad.

So the whole "The game was basically done then M$ bought them so they could have it on X-box and stop the exact same version comming out on PC" does not really work as a valid opinion, because it's simply wrong.

Who knows what Halo would have been like had work on the original PC version continued, but it didn't and then it was tailored and modified specifically for X-box. And thus a new and different final product was released on X-box. This is a fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong, because the facts speak for themselves, added with some common sense of course.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Blight Wrote:Why only one?

Eventually buying them all is what I'll probably do (starting with the PS3). I mean, right now the only console I don't have is the XBox because the games created for this console don't appeal to me much. However, if the XBox2 games are any good I'll definitely buy it.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]