A list of sets you can't order
Perhaps it's a good idea to add a list which contains the names of the dvd sets you can't or won't order.
I believe it was Full Metal Panic some company asked you to remove, but there isn't anything to be found in the review part of this site that says so. This part does show the "out of print" message. It might be a good thing to add simular messages for sets you aren't allowed to distribute.
I say this because I recently found out that a lot of people are requesting Full Metal Panic, so they might be waiting for a set never to arrive.
[Image: 3685z]
Hey, yeah thats a really cool Idea. Someone should definatly do that.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Don't you think other companies might in turn want their titles on that list aswell? Lets not make a list Smile
Never thought of it that way. I must say, you do have a point there.
Still waiting for a title never to arrive wouldn't be good either.

Well, let's just wait to find out what other people think about it. Maybe someone has a better idea.
When a title isn't available, doesn't admin remove the info from the page, like FLCL? See the thread I started rectently in the issues/suggestions forum.

Makes sense to me, not having a list btw.

Eight Drunken Styles

Limes? What Limes?
Yeah, elcholic does make a good point, never thought of that before. Its probably better without a list.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
The unavailable titles aren't removed from the list. Just look for Full Metal Panic, those are there. Also Ayashi No Ceres from FX is out of print, so it isn't available anymore, but it does show up in the database.
Besides, I don't think it's a good idea to simply remove those titles from the database, because there are people (including myself) who use this site as a database of reviews for the titles. This isn't the only place I buy dvd's you know.
If the titles no longer available are removed from the list, the reviews would disappear as well. I for one would hate to see that happen, for this is the only site I know with a decent reviews system (not just a number of stars, but also an explanation).

So removing the titles is not an option, if I may say so.
I really doubt reviews are deleted if a title is on the 'list' or out of print. There's nothing anyone can do against reviews (although I bet they'd like to).

Listen, titles on the 'list' might still be available just not in the store. 'Maybe' JJ has some old stock laying arround and 'maybe' if you pm him he can hook you up Wink always worth a try Smile
I'm sorry, there apears to be a misunderstanding. I thought 8 drunken stylz was refering to the database of reviews, but now I think about it he probably refers to te list in the store.
All I was saying is that I didn't want any of the items to disappear form the review database.

Anyway, does someone have a better idea for the titles JJ isn't allowed to supply anymore? I really think this should be solved.

Another idea (most likely stupid): how about adding the "out of print" message to all the sets JJ may not distribute anymore. This message just indicates that he can't get it anymore.
Anyone can think of a downside to this idea?