Real Bout High School Live Action Movie??
What the hell is wrong with Tokyopop?! They decide to make a live action movie of a great manga and the put Melissa Joan Hart as the lead character Ryoko. Ryoko is Japanese and they are changing the story.

"Dan Gordon describes the script as 'a delicious action/comedy mix of Clueless meets Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.' It's the story of an ancient Samurai warrior reincarnated as a twenty-something-year-old sushi bar hostess. Ryoko discovers she is mankind's only hope in destroying a coven of murderous wolverines who are hatched every 5,000 years and-if left unchecked-will destroy all humanity."

What the f**k is that?! It has nothing to do with RBHS. Is this some kind of joke?!
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying
074ku Wrote:What the hell is wrong with Tokyopop?! They decide to make a live action movie of a great manga and the put Melissa Joan Hart as the lead character Ryoko. Ryoko is Japanese and they are changing the story.

"Dan Gordon describes the script as 'a delicious action/comedy mix of Clueless meets Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.' It's the story of an ancient Samurai warrior reincarnated as a twenty-something-year-old sushi bar hostess. Ryoko discovers she is mankind's only hope in destroying a coven of murderous wolverines who are hatched every 5,000 years and-if left unchecked-will destroy all humanity."

What the f**k is that?! It has nothing to do with RBHS. Is this some kind of joke?!

Far too many anime are getting the LA treatment lately. And WTF is up with that BS story? It?s time to assassinate a producer.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
haha, it doesn't sound like the original story but i think i'm gonna wait till it comes out and see how it is.
[Image: ffc.jpg]