[Current Trade List] - Toogood
Adding:

Just for a few days. A brand new US PSP value pack with 3 games. I bought 2 of these. One for myself and one for a friend. She decided that she no longer want it, so i'll be returning it. Just putting it up for ppl who might be looking for one. I'll be returning it to the store in 3 days if nobody want it.

Price: Same as what I paid for it. $250 for system + $40 + $40 + $50 for the games + 8.25% sale tax = $411.35. The games are: Spider-man 2, Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade and Metal Gear Acid. Shipping will be $20 in the continental USA. Will ship it anywhere, as long as your willing to pay for it.
Sold:

PSP System
Is the Slayers FX set the same shown in the picture here, http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=2659 ?
Megumi Wrote:Is the Slayers FX set the same shown in the picture here, http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=2659 ?

Yes, it is. I only cut the plastic covering the front of the dvd box, so it still has the shrink wrap around the other box as well. Not sure if it matter to other ppl, but i'm very anal when it come to taking care of my stuff. Big Grin
On the review it says the sound has a few volume problems..is that true? I'm kinda picky ^^;

edit- nevermind that, I will buy it :p but I'd still like to know if it has volume problems or what~
Megumi Wrote:On the review it says the sound has a few volume problems..is that true? I'm kinda picky ^^;

edit- nevermind that, I will buy it :p but I'd still like to know if it has volume problems or what~

I believe the set (Slayer aka set 1) was ripped from the first R1 set which had some problem with the jap soundtrack having some low/high volume of some sort. This is only for the first set though. Try and Next didn't have any problem at all. I watch my anime with English dub, so I didnt' care much. :o PM me if you still want to purchase the set.
Sold:

Slayers complete set (Fx) 9 disc
Adding:

sCRYed Perfect Collection (FX) 3 disc
i pmed ya

Cyrus
Cyrus
Put up most of my stuff on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...6387461579
Reposted my ebay auction. Prices for hks are now $4.50 a disc and $4 for shipping per disc.
Adding:

RahXephon Perfect Collection (FX) 3 disc
Might be intrested in RahXephon Perfect Collection (FX) 3 disc what payment methods do you accept?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Might be intrested in RahXephon Perfect Collection (FX) 3 disc what payment methods do you accept?

I accept paypal or money order. PM me if your still interested and I'll send you my address.
Alright I pmed ya...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection