Love Hina Booklets? Scans?
Am I right in assuming that the original R1 verison of Love Hina came with booklets, with cultural translation etc (à la FLCL)? If so, does anyone know where I can download scans of these?

Eight Drunken Styles

Limes? What Limes?
8 Drunken Stylz Wrote:Am I right in assuming that the original R1 verison of Love Hina came with booklets, with cultural translation etc (à la FLCL)? If so, does anyone know where I can download scans of these?

My R1s dont have translator notes and most R1s dont either... Its just a lucky treat if they do. These just have cheesy character profiles...
Ah, that's good to know. To be honest, i didn't think there would be. I just found a reference on a website to 'extensive' liner notes in the R1 Love Hina series. So, the internet has lied to me. Outrage!

Cheers for the confimation.

Eight Drunken Styles

Limes? What Limes?
8 Drunken Stylz Wrote:Ah, that's good to know. To be honest, i didn't think there would be. I just found a reference on a website to 'extensive' liner notes in the R1 Love Hina series. So, the internet has lied to me. Outrage!

Cheers for the confimation.

It's TV that speaks the truth not the internet
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection