FLCL FX info missing?
I was just checking the FX release of FLCL - Furi Kuri Perfect Collection in the DVD review section. Werid thing is, when I click on the link the top and left menus load but there's no actual info on the page. Is this universal or just some weird thing happening my end?

Eight Drunken Styles

Limes? What Limes?
Its because the company that owns the US distribution rights in america sent JJ a C&D letter to stop selling the items.. Even though he wasn't selling the items they still wanted them removed the regular display page even though this isn't against any laws. So they where removed from the display page.
Sorted!

So this kills my chances of getting a couple of copies of FLCL via this site then right?

Eight Drunken Styles

Limes? What Limes?
8 Drunken Stylz Wrote:Sorted!

So this kills my chances of getting a couple of copies of FLCL via this site then right?

Uhh, no. Its in stock right now. Its a perfect rip. No flaws. Just click "add to cart" Big Grin
Hmmm... Pitaten is also missing. But isn't that from a different company? :confused: Di Gi Charat is gone, too.

Now how many lost titles are there? And all my valuable reviews on those titles are gone now Wink

EDIT: AH! I figured out how to still get the reviews of the missing titles. Big Grin
The Beard is out there...

Click here to view BeardFan's HK DVD list
Schultz Wrote:Its because the company that owns the US distribution rights in america sent JJ a C&D letter to stop selling the items.. Even though he wasn't selling the items they still wanted them removed the regular display page even though this isn't against any laws. So they where removed from the display page.

when did this happen? and how can the american distribution company tell JJ what to do up here in canada? :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Well i am not sure on the laws but with dvd's i think they have Region 1 distribution rights which then give them rights to Canada and all region 1 countries. Also even if they didn't. All would have to do is make a request to canada and canada would comply with it.