kingdom hearts 2
Well, for PS2 I recommend Shadow Hearts and Shadow Hearts: Covenant (coming out in April here in Europe). Shadow Hearts an amazing RPG so I'm hoping Covenant is too.

For the Gamecube I think you should try FF Crystal Chronicles (though not everyone likes it) and Tales of Symphonya. I got Tales for Christmas and I'm loving it!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Well, for PS2 I recommend Shadow Hearts and Shadow Hearts: Covenant (coming out in April here in Europe). Shadow Hearts an amazing RPG so I'm hoping Covenant is too.

For the Gamecube I think you should try FF Crystal Chronicles (though not everyone likes it) and Tales of Symphonya. I got Tales for Christmas and I'm loving it!

Thanks,

I've heard of those titles, and have been meaning to look into Tales of Symphonya, but havent gottenb a chance to yet. *thinks*..Im almost positive one of my brothers has Crystal Chronicals, unless that was my cousin. My family is too big to keep track =P

I also saw Shadow Hearts at Radio Shack. I might have to invest some money into that.

Thanks again
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
A short list of stuff I have played you might like is as follows:
Legend of Dragoon (PS), Vagrant Story (PS), Fallout 1 and 2 for PC (awesome and open ended) Both Golden Sun games for GBA, Fire Emblem for GBA (more of a tactics RPG though). If you like X-Men try X-men Legends for all three consoles. I like the dot hack games for story (and the anime DVD that comes with it), but hate the game play since it kinda emulates an MMO.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:A short list of stuff I have played you might like is as follows:
Legend of Dragoon (PS), Vagrant Story (PS), Fallout 1 and 2 for PC (awesome and open ended) Both Golden Sun games for GBA, Fire Emblem for GBA (more of a tactics RPG though). If you like X-Men try X-men Legends for all three consoles. I like the dot hack games for story (and the anime DVD that comes with it), but hate the game play since it kinda emulates an MMO.

You just reminded me... Vagrant Story <3. I was trying to think of the name before.
My cousin owns the Legend of Dragoon, so as soon as his freind gives it back to him, I'll borrow it.
The only other one up there that caught my eye is Fire Emblem. Been meaning to ghet that somehow.
If I get the time, I'll have to loko into that. Thanks a bunch =D
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:You just reminded me... Vagrant Story <3. I was trying to think of the name before.

That's indeed a great game!
I was woundering if FF Crystal Chronicles is enny good , is it like the other ff games
I like it, many people don't. It's not like the other FF, it's more like Jade Cocoon 2 or even Dark Cloud, dungeon based.