Dragonball Z part 1 Episodes 1-26 MAC Edition
I just wanted to know if the Dragonball Z part 1 Episodes 1-26 MAC Edition also contain the English dub--I only found the Japanese dub listed along with English subtitles. If you guys could let me know, that would be greatly appreciated!
english dub UNCUT does not exist, yet
The MI has the uncut version with the japanese voices. The MAC has the horribly cut and even more horribly dubbed version of dbz in english. I don't mind the english voices for most the dbz series, I like watching it sometimes - but the saiyan saga was just plain awful. Vegeta especially anyways. Some were okay, like Goku.

And chances are there will never be an uncut english version of the saiyan saga.
I wouldn't say that.. Funimation plans on releaseing all the earlier saga's uncut dubbed once they can. Since pioneer still has rights to them. ONce those are done i am sure HK will rip them.
Cidien Wrote:The MI has the uncut version with the japanese voices. The MAC has the horribly cut and even more horribly dubbed version of dbz in english. I don't mind the english voices for most the dbz series, I like watching it sometimes - but the saiyan saga was just plain awful. Vegeta especially anyways. Some were okay, like Goku.

And chances are there will never be an uncut english version of the saiyan saga.

Avoid that one at all costs. I have to agree with Cidien the dub for those is just horrible to say THE LEAST....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection