Which is the best HK anime you have seen in all aspects?
Which is the best HK anime you have seen in all aspects? Quality, sound, subs ect. ?
One simple set: Cowboy Bebop: Perfect Collection
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
1. Berserk
2. Hunter X Hunter
Word of wisdom: If the shoe fix, it must be your size.
i've seen lots.... but they always seem to have random issues and are never 'perfect'..... one of the best ones i can think of at the moment is Love Hina Again... it had great subs, video quality, and overall the show was great :p
Berserk so far is the best quality.

I am watching Hunter X Hunter now and it is pretty bad. Still very enjoyable but pretty low quality.
Quote:Originally posted by "mlbdude"

Berserk so far is the best quality.

I am watching Hunter X Hunter now and it is pretty bad. Still very enjoyable but pretty low quality.

The quality was great on mine but the series really gets good after episode 26th. When I started watching it, I didn't think that it was going to be a good Anime but it is a cool show and a good ride. To me that was the biggest anime surprise of this year.
Maison Ikkoku. The subs were amazing. The video and Audio were perfect. The show is simply incredible and the packaging is beautiful. Also all the Opening/Ending/Previes are intact and the previews are subbed. I prefer the Opening/Ending without any junk. It just looks really cool. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "AKUMA"

The quality was great on mine but the series really gets good after episode 26th. When I started watching it, I didn't think that it was going to be a good Anime but it is a cool show and a good ride. To me that was the biggest anime surprise of this year.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show. Content wise I love it. I only rated the quality of everything BUT the content of the disks that I got. They are definately VHS in origin, and the subs are not too great (though definatly not the worst I have seen). I am up to about episode 18. Good stuff. I hear it gets better after 26 too so I am excited. I have the Animation Video version. I wonder if the subs are better on the MI version?
I definately want to check HunterXHunter out. What is it like? Basically what's the plot? :mrgreen: Thanks folks!!!! :mrgreen:

The best I've seen is Trigun, which isn't much considering I've only seen 3.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Get the FX Trigun. It has better subs and a dub. :mrgreen:

Karte :twisted:
Ayashi no Ceres!!

On a somewhat related note, what is the difference prey tell between the MAC version of Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection and FX? Or are they both the same?
The MAC Bebop is a rip of the FX.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Thank you for the information good Suzakuseikun Smile