Christmas
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got plenty of good gifts. Smile
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
this christmas, i actually had a lot of fun.
even though i spent a lot more money then i thought i would.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:this christmas, i actually had a lot of fun.
even though i spent a lot more money then i thought i would.

Ah I guess im lucky than I GOT A LOT more money than I thought I would lol

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I had a great Christmas. Now what to do with my Christmas money....
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
JingRoyale Wrote:I had a great Christmas. Now what to do with my Christmas money....

put it in my bank account..... Big Grin
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:put it in my bank account..... Big Grin

No give me free $$$ Big Grin

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I had a good Christmas, got Berserk (which I have already finished) and FLCL. I Went sale shopping yesterday and picked up a couple of Zoid models for next to nothing. I'm running out of room though. My room already looks like the Gumdams and the Zoids are viaing for world domination in there because I got about 20 Zoids and 30 Gundams all over the freaking place. Also got Mario Kart DD and Vagrant Story, which I never got to play before. Most importantly, every one liked the gifts I got them, except for my dad because his didn?t come in till today when I paid 10 bucks to have it 2 day air and then it got here like four days late! :mad: He still liked it though.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas!! Andromeda18_ 13 12,838 01-03-2014, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Prothervents
  Merry Christmas!!! Andromeda18_ 13 12,183 12-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Gemini
  Christmas is gonna suck, when your family has stolen from you. Blight 17 6,839 07-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Last Post: wrxh8r
  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ryo of Inferno 54 28,204 12-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Gemini
  Merry Christmas everyone puzzleguy 10 7,693 12-25-2003, 01:21 PM
Last Post: matthewmalay