Favorite Fight.
So what is your favorite fight in a game. I would have too say

Epsilon form Megaman X Command Mission

Luca Blight from Suikoden 2

Melface from Grandia 2

Magus from Cronno Trigger

Sophi Patous (spelled wrong. the end of the game) from Xenosaga

Gold Justice from Guitly gear X2 (less injoyable more annoying)

Qui Zing (spelled wrong?) from Shenmue (damn that fight ruled!)

Pahn fighting Teo from Suikoden 1 (that was cool)

The first angel from Evangelion in Super Robot Taisen Alpha 1 (it was funny watching Alberto fighting the angel. Fucking funny shit).

Anyone else want to tell there favorute battles in games. It doesn't have too be an RPG it's just that most Beat-um-ups don't have cool fights.
-Kanon!!
I like

The fight against Jehct in FFX

The first fight vs Alberto (is that his name?) and the fight vs Great Joe in Xenosaga.

I like all the boss fights in Donkey Kong 64

The battle were you defeat the Columbian Cartels drug ship in GTA 3

I liked the batte set-up in Grandia 2 so i liked all the fights be Melface was especially enjoyable.
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying
I forgot Zone of the Enders 2 The second runner.

Every boss fight ruled!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that Inhert you too Anubus! What?! Zero Shift? Damn! Wait!!!!! Now I have Zero Shift!!!!! Lets goooooooooooooooooo! Cool
-Kanon!!
Schultz Deleted:

Stop with these posts BE we don't need this type in the regular forums.
Do I care? Get the fuck back in the flame forum you little bitch.
-Kanon!!
WTF are you doing? Keep those posts where they belong and keep to the rules or do you want Zag to have to ban you (again). Just follow the rules and keep hostility out of the normal forums please or you'll fuck it up for all of us.
Both of you if you want to fight keep it off this board and take it to the flame forum. If you want to tear each other apart there be my guest but just let this place have peace. Elcoholic put it pretty well so I have little more to add...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Moved this to Video Game section as you are asking about games..
elcoholic Wrote:WTF are you doing? Keep those posts where they belong and keep to the rules or do you want Zag to have to ban you (again). Just follow the rules and keep hostility out of the normal forums please or you'll fuck it up for all of us.

BE said something about the flame forum I told him to go back to the flame forum. Simple did I say something else?

In anycase lets get back to the point of this forum.
-Kanon!!
Black Howling it wasn't fully what you said its how you said it. basically he was saying keep the "Hostility" out of the normal forums. Which is also why i deleted both.
Black Howling Wrote:BE said something about the flame forum I told him to go back to the flame forum. Simple did I say something else?

In anycase lets get back to the point of this forum.

My comment wasn't directed at you but at BE. His comment was totally uncalled for and he took his grudge out of the FF to here which is breaking rule no.1 if I'm right.

Just wanted to clear that up. Continue.
elcoholic Wrote:My comment wasn't directed at you but at BE. His comment was totally uncalled for and he took his grudge out of the FF to here which is breaking rule no.1 if I'm right.

Yea he kinda was but i guess i am feeling nice because of the holidays.. But either way i am still not tolerating it. BE has also been sent a PM about this type of posting outside the FF.
elcoholic Wrote:My comment wasn't directed at you but at BE. His comment was totally uncalled for and he took his grudge out of the FF to here which is breaking rule no.1 if I'm right.

Okay no problem.
-Kanon!!