Dog Warnings
Warning to all dog owners : Watch your dog!
Dogs are being picked off one at a time. They are falling in great numbers.
Police in the province advise all dog owners to "Watch your Dog".

Attached Files
.jpg   Watch.jpg (Size: 46.57 KB / Downloads: 21)
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Not th most realistic looking, but that's really cute Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:Not th most realistic looking, but that's really cute Tongue

Yeah my sister showed it to me recently and I had her send it to my E-Mail...I figured it would make people laugh so I decided to post it Smile
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Murder? Looks to me like he's just trying to get revenge for the death of his brother.
haha cute :p
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Haha! thats the funist thing I have heard on this forum. I am going to give you some Reputaion points.
-Kanon!!