Is Anime Club a former name of another compnay ?!?!
I was at my local comic book store, they're really great. Many many cards, hosts tournaments, good japanese imports, and was shocked to see that they sell HK DVDs.

I tried telling the manager that they were bootleg but he insist that since they have that copyright ine at the bottom they're no legal. Probably just trying to protect himself.

Anyways, I was looking at them and saw that there was one that had a yellow-ish A that said Anime Club on it. It in NO WAY looked commercial, so I was wondering if that was a division of Anime Studio, since that was the only other company's DVDs they sold.

Also, any way I can convince him they are bootleg ?? The only one I remember him having exactly is the Gundam Wing movie from AS.
I've seen the Anime Club DVDs in a few shops (and even own one). I'm not sure if they're a splinter of another company or an earlier name for one of the current bigger companies. I've only seen older titles with this imprint and usually lower quality releases.

My only real question to you is why waste your time trying to convince this guy that he's carrying bootlegs? Do you want him to stop carrying them?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Anime Club is the logo Anime Studio uses for its uncencored hentai dvd titles..
God bless Anime Club. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
So is your local comic guy trying to screw people on the price? A few months ago I was at the heroes con and they had HK dvds there, but they were selling Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure just the first part for $135. All of the HK dvd's there were insanley priced like that. So I told the people there I could get all of those DVDs way cheaper on the net and they insisted that I could not and that "There was no way in hell". Ha fools they were not going to gyp me hahahahaha. O good times good times. 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
The crap people will pull these days. JJ stay real man!!!! :mrgreen:

Can't wait to buy some Demon Beast Invasion this November!!!! :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection