The engagement
morgorath Wrote:Yes my friend I out rank Akane in the military but at the house well let's just say we have a 60-40 relationship. I do 60% of the work and get 40% control of the house... just kidding. I believe we do things the right way and comunicate are diffs and mistakes very well.

I am glad you all aprove... maybe I will have a cosplay wedding for all of us (on the board) after the real church wedding or-deal... lol
Morgy, dear, Morgy...you might want to rethink that one!
So, the groom would be Ryoga and the bride would be Akane...let's hope no one shows up as Ranma! HAHA!
*falls over*
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Morgy, dear, Morgy...you might want to rethink that one!
So, the groom would be Ryoga and the bride would be Akane...let's hope no one shows up as Ranma! HAHA!
*falls over*
If I did have a cosplay wedding... what anime charcter would you be?

This is an open question to the entire board by the way... I am nosey.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:If I did have a cosplay wedding... what anime charcter would you be?

I wouldn't cosplay.

But if I hypothetically somehow lost my mind, I would show up as Ranma just to be a jerk. And because I've always liked Ranma. He's one of my favorite characters. I don't exactly have the hair to pull off Vicious.
Ummm.... let me think about this for a moment... erm... Picachu??? nah... Sailor Jupiter?? nope... Kenshin?? Cool idea but unh unh...

Hrm... who would I be?

Maybe.... Lupin?
Yeah that's it... Lupin in the green jacket.,

Big surprise.
So when is this thing happening again?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Hmmm...Schultz and I would probably be Kenshin and Kaoru. If not them, then I end up going as Robin from Witch Hunter Robin. Smile
I'd go as Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
well here is what I think some people would show up as... (preface: I am limiting it to the Cast of Ranma 1/2 only although I am sure you would come as someone from a different series.)

Morgy: Ryouga Hibiki
Akane: Akari Unryuu or
Ukyo (or Ukyou) Kuonji (could be Akane but not her style, more Lina Inverse)
Schultz: Mousse
Ka-TAlliya: Shampoo
Vicious: Ryuu Kumon http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/...umonn.html
or Pantyhose Tarou both are Vicious to a "T" Tarou more that Ryuu
Zagatto: Soun Tendo
Junkie Joe: Genma Saotoma
JJ Wife: Nodoka Saotome
Kakoi: Jusenkyo Guide
Andromeda18_: Rouge http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/...rouge.html
Nina182B: Kasumi Tendo
Batik: Natsume or Akane
LSI: Kodachi Kuno

That's all I can put down for now. But i think it would be a smash if this happened. But I first have to go through the big (real) wedding. This would be an after thought.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Vicious: Ryuu Kumon http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/...umonn.html
or Pantyhose Tarou both are Vicious to a "T" Tarou more that Ryuu

I ain't bein' noone with 'Pantyhose' in his name. :mad:

However, I do like the description of this Ryuu guy:

"Cold and somewhat unfeeling, Ryuu will stop at nothing to achieve what he wants to achieve, and does not hold back against Ranma, using everything in his arsenal. Though not an evil character, Ryuu is not really caring of mercy when it comes to a fight."
morgorath Wrote:Schultz: Mousse
O hell no i wouldn't go as Mousse
Vicious Wrote:I ain't bein' noone with 'Pantyhose' in his name. :mad:

However, I do like the description of this Ryuu guy:

"Cold and somewhat unfeeling, Ryuu will stop at nothing to achieve what he wants to achieve, and does not hold back against Ranma, using everything in his arsenal. Though not an evil character, Ryuu is not really caring of mercy when it comes to a fight."

But Pantyhose Tarou changes his name to... Kakkoii Tarou. If that isn't awesome I have no idea what is. Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Schultz Wrote:O hell no i wouldn't go as Mousse
I know dear, but you would be such a cute Mousse!
Shampoo, huh? You were right on about LSI being Kodachi Kuno. Hehe! *hides*
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I know dear, but you would be such a cute Mousse!
Shampoo, huh? You were right on about LSI being Kodachi Kuno. Hehe! *hides*
I knew you were gonna say something like that! Well, you would fit as shampoo too, delusions of grandeur a plenty. *grabs the katana off the wall to defend herself*
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
You know you can't take that on the plane with you, right? So you'll be easy prey when you get here...hehe! Wink
morgorath Wrote:If I did have a cosplay wedding... what anime charcter would you be?

An interesting question; I've never even thought of Cosplaying before. Well since I shaved my head for my Mohawk I?m kinda limited so I'll go with Chu from Yu Yu. Just need to get some of the blue hair spray, and start saying things like bonzer, ripper, ning-nong, and mate. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Ka-Talliya Wrote:You know you can't take that on the plane with you, right? So you'll be easy prey when you get here...hehe! Wink
Damn it! Airport security already doesn't like me... hrm, I'll just have to make it to baggage claim before you can catch me. :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]