Anime weapons
Personally I like Kagome's Sacred arrow/bow. I dunno why, but it looks cool. ALso to mention the Guns in hellsing are so awesome. I like the white gun rather than the black one.
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Mantis421 Wrote:I get more of a kick out of the giant gun wolfwood carries around in Trigun. Plus look at all the pistols he is has stashed in it

Ha-Ha forgot all about his big cross gun...Damn that thing has a lot of weapons lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Ha-Ha forgot all about his big cross gun...Damn that thing has a lot of weapons lol

Yes it does. Imagine actually trying to make something like that.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes it does. Imagine actually trying to make something like that.

It would be hard but it would also be one bad ass weapon.

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:It would be hard but it would also be one bad ass weapon.

Yes it would be. You would have to be kind of strong to carry it though.
Dabura's spit.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Dabura's spit.

Huh? What? On second thought I'm not sure I want to know
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Huh? What? On second thought I'm not sure I want to know

DragonBall Z Babadi Saga Dabura was the Demon King and anything he spit on turned to stone...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Mantis421 Wrote:I get more of a kick out of the giant gun wolfwood carries around in Trigun. Plus look at all the pistols he is has stashed in it
isn't is called something like the Crusifix Cross Punisher, or was that a name that a fan site gave to it?

Anyways, it was my first pick, but I'm sure that if I gave more thought something else might come to mind....

As for the spit; if he's talking about what I think he is, it turns people to stone.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this an anime weapon sk1nd0g 4 2,560 01-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean