Is DBZ Budouki worth getting?
I have the first two but is three much diffirent? I heard you do things like

Q1 If you press block just before getting hit you evade the attack.

Q2If you knock back an enemy and then press the Ki button you activate a chain of events in which you and your enemy have to press many diffrent buttons.

Q3 You can teleport behind an enemy knock him back and teleport to the other side to knock the enemy around like ping pong.

Q4 I heard that there is a story mode. Is it as good as BK1 or crap like BK2?

Q5 Is Broly in this game and if so does his LSSJ form give him a huge power boost when compared to the other transfomations?

Q6 Does the pal version have a 60htz mode?

Can someone please answer these questions? If most of them aren't in this game I won't get it.
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:I have the first two but is three much diffirent? I heard you do things like

Q1 If you press block just before getting hit you evade the attack.

Q2If you knock back an enemy and then press the Ki button you activate a chain of events in which you and your enemy have to press many diffrent buttons.

Q3 You can teleport behind an enemy knock him back and teleport to the other side to knock the enemy around like ping pong.

Q4 I heard that there is a story mode. Is it as good as BK1 or crap like BK2?

Q5 Is Broly in this game and if so does his LSSJ form give him a huge power boost when compared to the other transfomations?

Q6 Does the pal version have a 60htz mode?

Can someone please answer these questions? If most of them aren't in this game I won't get it.

Broly is in it, you can teleport behind an enemy nice litttle trick for victory. I don't understand your first question but the story modes DECENT its not crap like 2 because I actcually like this one. You can pick somewhere between 9 and 12 people in the end. Not sure the exact number but the ones I know are Goku, Gohan[Kid, Teen, Adult, GT Saiyaman], Vegeta, Uub, Broly and the usuals. It's a pretty good game IMO....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I don't understand your first question

If you press the block button just before the enemy punchs do you evade it. As in you move your head or body just before a punch hits. Thanks for aswering most of my questions.
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:If you press the block button just before the enemy punchs do you evade it. As in you move your head or body just before a punch hits. Thanks for aswering most of my questions.

Hm...Ill see if I can find out later...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Hm...Ill see if I can find out later...
Thanks Smile I am really grateful if you can find out. It will affect my decision to buy it or not. It's probably getting annoying but can you answer One last more question? Does everbody have the same attack like the first 2 BK's or do people actually have individual move sets?
-Kanon!!