Poll: Do you spot check your HK dvds for errors?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
75.00%
18 75.00%
No
16.67%
4 16.67%
Sometimes
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you check your bootlegs for errors?
i take mine turn the disk sideways(see if u get that mathamatical joke) an shuve em up my ass f it produces the mmmm sound itts a worth addition
jugdish Wrote:i take mine turn the disk sideways(see if u get that mathamatical joke) an shuve em up my ass f it produces the mmmm sound itts a worth addition

I'm sure you're used to having stuff shoved up your ass.
rarnom Wrote:yeah, the thing with me is that I don't have as much time as I would like to watch stuff, but I keep on buying... :o
I also check my discs just because I don't want to discover an error after I have had the set in my huge backlog forever...

Yeah I have too much time and with as little DVDs as I have left to watch ive got a backlog of at least 5 if not more....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I just test it if it plays and thats it. From my experience if it screws up somewhere in the middle of the show that means it will play on my other DVD player and so it does. I suggest if you have a bit of money to buy one of those HK all region DVD player so you would'nt have problems returning discs that plays well in another DVD player. They are pretty cheap probably about $80 and has some extra stuff in it too that ordinary players doesnt.
jugdish Wrote:i take mine turn the disk sideways(see if u get that mathamatical joke) an shuve em up my ass f it produces the mmmm sound itts a worth addition

WTF!

What the hell is your problem man.... seriosly
babyeater0 Wrote:WTF!

What the hell is your problem man.... seriosly

Yeah I thought you had problems but that guy went beyond the limits of goofy...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I usually check the disc's on my computer to see if errors are on them.
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
If i have time i'd just watch a series instead. I'll worry about faulty disks later as i can quite easily get replacements anyway.
guitarshredder Wrote:I usually check the disc's on my computer to see if errors are on them.

How do you check them on your computer?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
alway check it and also go through the anime on the computer and see if there any error.