Anyone what some info on the DBZ games?
The SNES had alot of Dragon Ball Z games. One called Legend of the Super Saiyajin (or something like that). Is an RPG that is fun and there is a patch online that translate's this game into English. It goes from the Saiyajin Saga to the freiza Saga. There game doesn't exactly mirror the anime. Like when you are fighting Nappa you can win without loseing any of the humans. And fight Freiza with Tien, Yamcha etc.... The battle system is quite simuler to the shows. I am sure that when you first play this game you will enjoy it! It's very fun. Each person you control has a power level. Each level up increase's your power level. It is really fun to see an enemy try to attack and having such a high power level that they can't hurt you (it doesn't just say zero hp lost. You see the enemy trying to attack you in vain and then jumping back. Good Times.....). It is pertty short so if you don't like RPG's that is good news. I have some more information if anyone wants to know. I would like to know if this topic helps anyone.
-Kanon!!
I am a very big fan of Dragonball. Out of all the Dragonball games on the Super Famicom my favorite is still "Dragonball Z: Hyper Dimension". I owned that cart for years (and still would, had I not lent it to someone).

I've played the game in question and enjoyed it.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Just in case you do not know. They are still making DBZ games. One is going to be called DBZ Sagas. I don't know much about the game but it has a two player mode (with each other not against each other.) And it will be on the Xbox and Gamecube. DBZ Budokai 1,2,3 are out on the PS2 BK3 has been out for about two months. The Gameboy Advance has a lot of DBZ games as well.
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:Just in case you do not know. They are still making DBZ games. One is going to be called DBZ Sagas. I don't know much about the game but it has a two player mode (with each other not against each other.) And it will be on the Xbox and Gamecube. DBZ Budokai 1,2,3 are out on the PS2 BK3 has been out for about two months. The Gameboy Advance has a lot of DBZ games as well.

X-Box, GameCube and Playstation 2 Big Grin and DBZ Budokai 3 came out a few WEEKS ago.......
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
There's also the Japanese GBA Dragonball game
ATTACK THE DEVIL'S WORLD!

-From the strangest Pac-Man -ish game ever, Devil World
Another one on the GBA is 'Tranformation' whatever that means...
-Kanon!!
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-39-1...-cwk.html#

Here is the one I'm talking about
ATTACK THE DEVIL'S WORLD!

-From the strangest Pac-Man -ish game ever, Devil World