Why must I be logged in to browse the store?
Exactly as the title says, why must I be logged in to browse the store? I like to browse, and look the prices, and this is preventing me from doing so. Even worse, it's preventing me from linking it in an email so as to show people what to buy for christmas. So... any chance of changing that?
We did it for a few reasons that i can't mention here. and its not about to change.
Schultz Wrote:We did it for a few reasons that i can't mention here. and its not about to change.

One of the reasons we can mention however, is to guard against the return of Vanilla Ice

and prevent him from making a comeback. *shudders at thought of what would happen if

system failed*
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:One of the reasons we can mention however, is to guard against the return of Vanilla Ice

and prevent him from making a comeback. *shudders at thought of what would happen if

system failed*

umm..... WTF?

Schultz: what was the reason anyways. was it starting to become a problem or something? :confused:
vegeta76 Wrote:umm..... WTF?

Schultz: what was the reason anyways. was it starting to become a problem or something? :confused:

I don?t know for sure but I have a hunch that is, how to put it, the nature of the business. Vague you say, it was meant to be.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
meh. works for me.