UK: Manga: "Gateway Drug" to Crime
Everytime I think about this I can't help but laugh because the logic behind the problem is so ridiculous.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
yeah it is a fucking joke hey lol

of course people havnt been killing each other for 1000's of year it only started because of viloent movies , game an books LMAO

seriously have u seen the mother an women that are behind these causes ?
there all usually over weight , ugly
is that just a coinsedence or wat or do they just hate males

fucking do gooders do less good then normal people seriously they should all be rounded up in a bunch an shot off into space

(pun intended for the overly violent cartonn ending Wink )
jugdish Wrote:yeah it is a fucking joke hey lol

of course people havnt been killing each other for 1000's of year it only started because of viloent movies , game an books LMAO

seriously have u seen the mother an women that are behind these causes ?
there all usually over weight , ugly
is that just a coinsedence or wat or do they just hate males

fucking do gooders do less good then normal people seriously they should all be rounded up in a bunch an shot off into space

(pun intended for the overly violent cartonn ending Wink )

LMAO! Don't know how to respond ha-ha
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection