Men only!
Nice password site schultz...

*Salutes rav* Goodbye Post Slut LMAO
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I know this post is pretty old but if you dont feel like looking for the right password and what not you can go to kontraband.com they should have it there for free. Just trying to help.
it wont let me watch Sad I must go back to my vilage in shame.
I just finished watching it so I don't understand why you couldn't. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're 15.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Well im sary that everyones not as old as you but I don't think thats the problem Rolleyes
Alek Wrote:Well im sary that everyones not as old as you but I don't think thats the problem Rolleyes

HAHAHAHA, do not be ashamed little one.
Alek Wrote:Well im sary that everyones not as old as you but I don't think thats the problem Rolleyes

Don't take it the wrong way. I don't think there's anything wrong with being 15 but some websites don't let people who are younger than 18 see things which have a certain amount of explicit content. That's why I wondered if that wasn't the reason why you couldn't watch it.
I thought you were making fun of my age Big Grin
But I wasn't. Wink