Anime Sale
Hey,

Im letting you all know there is a great deal going on till tomorrow 11/29 on:
http://www.sphiatt.com/catalog/index.php

No shipping and 20% off all DVDs. great sales on box sets. Im not trying to steal business from JJ but this site has some titles he doesn?t. Like the Ghibli box set. Only 26.99! I got a few diffrent sets.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I couldn?t get the site to work the pay pal section came up with an error and now the sale is over it works perfectly. Anyone else having this problem? Or had the problem because now it?s fixed but you can?t get the anime on sale because the sale ended yesterday.

-LC
[Image: LacunaCoilLogo.jpg]
SENZAFINE
Lacuna Coil Wrote:I couldn?t get the site to work the pay pal section came up with an error and now the sale is over it works perfectly. Anyone else having this problem? Or had the problem because now it?s fixed but you can?t get the anime on sale because the sale ended yesterday.

-LC

Your the third to have that problem than...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection