Barnabusdf's Revised Buffy Trade-a-thon!
Ok, I dont think there is anyway my old post could work (A 67 :eek: disc trade!) So here is the new deal....

I need to move them all or I will miss them and replace the ones traded. So, here is what I will do, I will work out all trades (multiple if I have to) and then do all the trades at once. So here is what I have...
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-6
Angel the Series Seasons 1-4
Firefly The Complete Series

(Buffy Season 7 is claimed! Trade pending!)

These are all US R1 sets!

Here is what I want...
ANY HK Perfect collection that my wife and I could enjoy. (Mostly Shojo but I would consider ANY Perfect Collection) Also I would take Subtitled HK Initial D Second Stage and up. Also Boogiepop Phantom is a BIG want, I will take HK or R1 of these as long as it's complete!

Ok, trade terms are easy, disc for disc. If you want Angel 3 and 4 for example it would be 12 discs. The Breakdowns are like this; Buffy Season 1 is 3 discs, Buffy 2-7 and Angel 1-4 are 6 discs each, Firefly is 4 discs.

If you are interested PM me or respond here

Also, I have A TON of R1 US Horror flicks. Trade will be different here. (IE A little more lenient) Here is the list...

Freddy Vs. Jason
Gargoyles
The Gate
Dog Soldiers
Freaks
Fright Night
Fright Night 2
Lemora, Child of the Supernatural
Ghoulies/ Ghoulies 2
Troll/ Troll 2
Kiss of the Tarentula (sp?)
Lisa and The Devil
The Whip and The Body
Planet Of The Vampires
Cat O'Nine Tails

I also have a BUNCH of the Brentwood 10 and 4 pack DVD Horror sets, as well as most of the MGM Midnite Movies collection. I am doing this from memory and will post a complete list in a bit!
hey, Im very interested in buffy season 7. check my trade list!