Boondock Saints
Anyone else seen this movie? I have just watched it the second time round and was

wondering if anybody here liked it or has seen it. Look forward to your posts.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Only the second time? Go watch it again. I love that movie, it's very cool... maybe not "good", but definatly cool. My last GF gave me the coat they wear for X-mas, it had a cross and a sheet of temporay tattoos, like the ones the brothers have, in the pockets. Wearing it makes me feel and look much more badass than I actually am. I wonder if they'll even get the sequel finished... or more than just barely started.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
Watched it with my old girlfriend waaaaaay back when it was first released. Watched about half the movie, said screw it and moved on to something else. Boring as hell movie.
All I have to say is that Toilets make amazing weapons.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
OMFG! I love this movie! Probably because I am a girl and the main characters are hot... Big Grin But none the less. It's a really good movie IMO. I have it on DVD. But then, my entire school loves it. It's become sort of a classic at my school. Everyone's favorite scene is the one with the cat... Big Grin Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
This is one those movies I never heard of and just watched with my friends.. I was really amazed.. it was great. Yes, the guys were hot! I like how the family concept was thrown in.