What Magic Knight Rayearth box should I get?
what should it be..AS, MAC or MI/AC..i can't tell which is which all the reviews make them all look pretty similar. i'd want the ones with the best subs and if possible one that has the best subs and great options too. which one is simply the BEST because i want the best one?
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this!! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!!!! Shining Fiiinggerrrrr....go! go! go!!!!!!
I would get the MI one. I hear the subs are great, pretty much R1 rips. The AS supposedly has many missing lines. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
The AS is a rip of the R1 and as far as I can tell box 1 was perfect until the final ep.. There was a bit of pixellation in that one and it eventually freezes but not till *after* the credits so at the very most you miss the preview for some other series.. AS is 4 DVD's in a really nice box.. You get 2 openings and closings per dvd.. they run the english opening followed directly by the japanese one, then the english ending followed by the japanese.. My DVD froze during the final japanese credits.. Dub included, btw, along with a great subtitling job. They do include one preview for another series at the end of each DVD but there's no sound for some reason on those. Ah well, whatever. I love my AS Rayearth set. =) Haven't watched box 2 yet but if it's half as good as box 1 I'll be happy. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Thanks for coming out Shibo. It's been a while. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection