shipment
I do not know if this the right place to post this, but I have to complain about the shipping I received. I bought $197 worth of anime and every single one of them were banged up on the outside and 7 of the 9 had scratched disks because of rough handling during the shipping. The box even looked terrible. Tore up and partially ripped open at one corner. Does anyone else have these problems? Sure I get it cheap, a lot cheaper then anywhere here in the US but if they were simply packages a little tighter they would be fine. Any comments would be greatly accepted.
mine came fine, so i have no poblems
might want to talk to jj about that. though im not shure there is really anything he can do..
yeah, sounds like it's the postal service that fucked you over, i've had some banged up boxes before, but none too serious.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Hi, I'm from europe so my boxes travel way further than yours and I'm very happy with the way they pack things here. I might have had the occasional dent in a set but never to bad and certainly never received defective discs because of bad packaging. Its most likely the fault of the postal service. Just moving arround a little inside the box won't tear up the set as bad as you describe right? Postall guys must have used that package to play football or something.
the flame forum is only for fighting.. No complaints.. you can use the website issues / suggestions forum for this..
hmm the way the sets are packed is pretty good sometimes you may get a dent in the corner or a disc might me loose but nothing as bad as you seem to have got it!!!
i agree the postal service must of slam dunked your order on the pavement!!!!!
not IM's fault at all!!!!
BLAME THE POSTAL SERVICE!!!
i got a package one time from purolator and the shit looked like it got eaten by some sort of large animal then regergitated!!!! i was laughing at the delivery guy at my door I was like your kidding me what you do chew on the shit for a week guy was pissed i was cussing him out like a MotherFucker!!!!
4 tapes were broken because of those lazy inconsiderate Fucks!!!!
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
Every package i've gotten from JJ were in terrific condition. Hats off to ya

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your shipments Cidien 4 3,904 07-16-2004, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Cidien