Cowboy Bebop MAC release question
Have you guys tried the Cowboy Bebop MAC release? I haven't seen any reviews of the MAC yet and have heard a lot of negative comments about the the other CB releases so I want to hear if it's ok.
The Cowboy Bebop MAC release is a rip of the FX version. I'm pretty sure of that. The FX version was a straight up R1 rip, so it was very good.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
how about the quality of the subs?
perfect subtitles on the FX release... I am not 100% sure that MAC Bebop is available yet, should be any day now
Hey junkie joe wernt we suposto trade for that??
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

perfect subtitles on the FX release... I am not 100% sure that MAC Bebop is available yet, should be any day now

Thanks. Cowboy Bebop MAC is already available on my supplier. However, I want your inputs on this before buying it.
Cowsrmooin47, u asked about a bunch of titles of which only Bebop MAC i could get in the future, most of your requests were MI titles which I can not do a trade with.

I should be getting the Bebop MAC set in a couple of days IF its really out.

note to JC. U have to be careful about when people claim they have items in stock... example is AS had alot of FX rips on their NEW releases for almost a month now... and they were actually not finished yet and I saw websites selling them, they get your orders and order from AS, and AS dont ship hehe... anyhow but I think SOME of FX rips are out now... just had my 2 week outstanding order shipped today, wasnt complete but hoping Bebop was included.
Well it's nice to get MAC titles extra fast from JJ. Look for my order this november!!!! :mrgreen:

JJ does have very fast shipping.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Which will help when I order? How fast to the East Coast do you think?