Poll: Do you like polls
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yeah!
25.00%
2 25.00%
No, stop making them
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Polls!
I was reading a reply to one of my threads and one of the members said that they did not like polls. So i decided to make this so you can voice your opinion about polls.
WTF!!!!!!!! Did you just start a poll about polls? Just when I thought I had seen everything.

Can I answer: I hate annoying pricks that start polls? Especially polls about polls.
sounds like some one is going to get a BAN cause you broke the rules, mentioned something from fight club, and that is a rule.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I personally like polls. *hides from Vicious*
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
Last Exile Wrote:sounds like some one is going to get a BAN cause you broke the rules, mentioned something from fight club, and that is a rule.

-LE

Didn't you just call someone a 'lazy bastard' in the other thread? Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

guitarshredder Wrote:I personally like polls. *hides from Vicious*

I don't have anything against polls. But some are just ridiculous. I mean a poll about polls???
Your are just asking for trouble arn't you? Polls are ok when they have a decent reason (Like one in gaming thread about holiday season) But not when every thread or every other thread you post is a poll.. then its annoying and out of hand.
Schultz Wrote:Your are just asking for trouble arn't you? Polls are ok when they have a decent reason (Like one in gaming thread about holiday season) But not when every thread or every other thread you post is a poll.. then its annoying and out of hand.

Woot for the poll I made. But seriously, I put thought into that poll before I posted it. That is the problem here, someone is not thinking very much (or not at all). Polls are cool but I think the last 3 or so he came up with I chose not to take part in; just had no significance (or made me mad like the locked religious one). Some subjects need to be discussed and not condensed into poll form.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Vicious Wrote:I don't have anything against polls. But some are just ridiculous. I mean a poll about polls???

indeed
its like WTF!?!?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Doesent look like I missed much in the few days I have been gone
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga