The anime eqaution
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You know, you don't need to be big in order to win an argument you just need to be intelligent enough to explain your point of view in a way that makes sense. Also, knowing the difference between an argument and a fight would also help. Rolleyes

But in an argument when another person is winning and they are smaller than you you can always just punch em. You see being small and skinny is bad for both arguments and fights

And no i don't have anything against you ryo your just an easy target.
babyeater0 Wrote:But in an argument when another person is winning and they are smaller than you you can always just punch em. You see being small and skinny is bad for both arguments and fights

You can't punch somebody over the internet.

Oooooh. I can't wait for the FF to be reopened.
Vicious Wrote:You can't punch somebody over the internet.

Oooooh. I can't wait for the FF to be reopened.

I ment in real life, anyways what people say on the internet is worth shit so i didn't really count it.
babyeater0 Wrote:I was sitting in my chair thinking pondering the mysterys of the universe when i came upon this startling fact. In almost all occasions (this site being a very rare exception keep in mind) that when anime and woman are put together that they produce ugly.

So who else has seen the equation (anime+woman=ugly) in action. I know i have, on more than one occasion (although i have met a really hot chick in real life who likes anime but again one of the few exceptions.)

ok to actually use this forum to respond to the actual question, this is totally false. i mean i've seen plenty of hot chicks that are into anime at my school. maybe it's juss my school ionno. in my old school, no one even kno what anime was, only the azns and there was like 5 of us. 3 being from my family. well when i moved, i've met so many ppl that's into anime and blah blah blah. i've met hot girls that are also into it, and that's basically what we talk bout. and i find it pretty cool and amazing. i mean i used to always wanted to talk to someone bout anime and blah. it's so nice to finally do it without being everyone else lookin at u like what the hell are you talkin bout? and for a fact i kno i got my cuz on anime cause she always borrow my anime and manga, and i have a pretty killer collection. besides, anime watcher usually incorporated as dorks, and i can tell u right now i'm not a dork, well that dorky dork ones. i'm such a weird mix it's unusual. i mean i am a total dork, but i pull off that cool vibe. i'm cool with so much ppl it's ridiculous. i could get down to rap and know everything bout anime and video games. i think i'm juss a weirdo, maybe it's because of the different areas i lived in and the different influences i had in my life. i juss have no idea?
CrazyPimpJL Wrote:i could get down to rap and know everything bout anime and video games.

I see how that would make you cool. That just oozes with that 'cool vibe'. Rolleyes

You forgot to tell us how 'getting down to rap' gives you street cred.
babyeater0 Wrote:But in an argument when another person is winning and they are smaller than you you can always just punch em. You see being small and skinny is bad for both arguments and fights

Only a coward needs to fight someone smaller becuase of an argument...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Bad news for you BE, I'm not small and skinny, I'm tall and skinny. Go ahead ask how tall

I am if you want to know what you are getting into. Thanks for bringing this qoute to my

attention Puppet Master.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Bad news for you BE, I'm not small and skinny, I'm tall and skinny. Go ahead ask how tall

I am if you want to know what you are getting into. Thanks for bringing this qoute to my

attention Puppet Master.

No problem now send him a dead horse head... Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
babyeater0 Wrote:But in an argument when another person is winning and they are smaller than you you can always just punch em. You see being small and skinny is bad for both arguments and fights.

Only a very stupid, dumb and small minded person would take any satisfaction from punching a person who's wining an argument because that doesn't change anything. The other person will still have the upper hand in the argument and will clearly be much more intelligent than the brainless twit who thinks being violent makes him right. Besides, I've told you before it's not the size that counts it's how you use it. Bruce Lee was a good example of that, he was 5'7'' and weighed 135lbs.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
yes vicious, i could see how sarcasm got u very far in life. no what i meant to say is that everybody is so one sided and bias on so many occasions and beliefs that no one even notice that there are so many diversity in this world, and no one is truly a dork, because a dork is a biased conjecture that everyone spews from their mind. and i could see how u, vicious, think i'm another azn retard that's into rap and have that whole ghetto image in ur mind, but that's u. well blah!
CrazyPimpJL Wrote:and i could see how u, vicious, think i'm another azn retard that's into rap and have that whole ghetto image in ur mind, but that's u. well blah!

The asian thing never even crossed my mind. There's only one person on here that I hate because of their race. And that's only because they think their race makes them better than everyone else.
that's really nice to hear!
CrazyPimpJL Wrote:ok to actually use this forum to respond to the actual question, this is totally false. i mean i've seen plenty of hot chicks that are into anime at my school. maybe it's juss my school ionno. in my old school, no one even kno what anime was, only the azns and there was like 5 of us. 3 being from my family. well when i moved, i've met so many ppl that's into anime and blah blah blah. i've met hot girls that are also into it, and that's basically what we talk bout. and i find it pretty cool and amazing. i mean i used to always wanted to talk to someone bout anime and blah. it's so nice to finally do it without being everyone else lookin at u like what the hell are you talkin bout? and for a fact i kno i got my cuz on anime cause she always borrow my anime and manga, and i have a pretty killer collection. besides, anime watcher usually incorporated as dorks, and i can tell u right now i'm not a dork, well that dorky dork ones. i'm such a weird mix it's unusual. i mean i am a total dork, but i pull off that cool vibe. i'm cool with so much ppl it's ridiculous. i could get down to rap and know everything bout anime and video games. i think i'm juss a weirdo, maybe it's because of the different areas i lived in and the different influences i had in my life. i juss have no idea?

I hate you soooo so much!
babyeater0 Wrote:I hate you soooo so much!

um yeh, i guess i'm sorry for doin whatever the hell i did to u for making u hate me soooo so much, but i have no idea what i've done, maybe u wanna tell me?
CrazyPimpJL Wrote:um yeh, i guess i'm sorry for doin whatever the hell i did to u for making u hate me soooo so much, but i have no idea what i've done, maybe u wanna tell me?
He's jealous that you know real life hot chicks who are into anime.