Im @ 1,000 !
cause he eats babies and is only 14 ! and well he can i guess its a free country.
just like i can say shit About ADV its ok i have a freedom of speach.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
# of posts by last exile: 1,014
# of useful posts by last exile: 3.7

We're all stupider for having read this thread.

It's quality, not quantity people care about... junior.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
very rude.
i have started alot of interesting topics and also have replied to alot of topics with great replies. you are rude and trying to start somehting with me for some reason i hope to not see you on here for the next 3 days !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:very rude.
i have started alot of interesting topics and also have replied to alot of topics with great replies. you are rude and trying to start somehting with me for some reason i hope to not see you on here for the next 3 days !

-LE
That's actually really likely... no matter what... as I don't go out of my way to make 20 posts a day even if I have nothing to say.

You -know- you were asking for it with a blatently "look at me, I'm special!" thread like this... don't deny it...

at least i dont post what should i buy posts every second. and i did 20 posts that day cause i was off work nothing to do and i did post other things then on liners i went into topocs and answered peoples questions not ridicule them. its like when you were told as a kid if you dont have somehting nice to say dont say anything at all. i dont post in alot of topics if i dont liek what is being said in it i dont post .

so just leave it alone.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Congradz..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Man... I drank so much coffee today, that my pee smells like Starbucks...

Last Exile Wrote:very rude.
i have started alot of interesting topics and also have replied to alot of topics with great replies.

Last Exile Wrote:its like when you were told as a kid if you dont have somehting nice to say dont say anything at all. i dont post in alot of topics if i dont liek what is being said in it i dont post .

Are you serious?? Do you ever listen to some of the shit that comes out of your mouth? Did you actually say that with a straight face right after you wrote this a few posts earlier:

Last Exile Wrote:just like i can say shit About ADV its ok i have a freedom of speach.

But then again, by now I should be used to you contradicting yourself.
lol.

hey im trying to change, the ban a few weeks back ago taught me a lesson. i put that adv thing cause i said that in the past i did say negative things about them and i could cause its my opinion and some things are true but ill stop. if you want to accuse me you can talk to my lawyer Wink calm down vicious im trying to be nice and not be mean like others.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
this thread is stupid!!!

but full of hillarity

that is all!

PS i think i lost some grey matter just browsing it :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:this thread is stupid!!!

but full of hillarity

that is all!

PS i think i lost some grey matter just browsing it :p

Agreed.....
Good thing this thread is here. Otherwise I might have wasted my 100th post somewhere usefull.
lol

Geeeeeeeeeeeenius!!!

Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/