Compliments
I just got my anime order in the recipet email i was told it would be here on tuesday but it got here Monday, the cases are GREAT the prices are BETTER! And it has reviews of dvd set not series but sets which is a help, the only downfall is that it takes awhile for them to get their shipments but thats okay cause we still get what we want.

BEST SITE EVER!!!
And on the flip side one of my orders is taking forever. =/ Made two orders, and the second order I made a couple days later got here a couple days ago. Still no sign of the first order. =/ Thing like that worry me lol. Never know with the mail though. Hell, Canada post just held a package I sent to r00ster for almost 4 weeks before deciding they felt like delivering it.
yeah its a great site. best prices i just wish it was free to ship stuff every where hell i wish every thing was free while im at it !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
<snipsnipsnip>
Woohoo my first order got here. JJ sent it Canada post then sent my second order USPS priority, so the second one got here faster. =P
Mail is always a kick in the nuts!!!
for u USA buyers your very very lucky
USPS air mail stuff takes 2weeks to get in our hands over here (Canada)
ive always had my best luck with getin anyone from the states to just send it UPS ground cheap trackable and FASSST!!!!
but theres always a stupid duty charge or handling charge which sucks!!!
so its either get it fast or wait a long time and dont get charged (its 50/50 with postal services)
but from JJ to my house is 1 day shipping so thats why im IA for life !!!!
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
<snipsnipsnip>
im a hour and a half away from Toronto in a small village LOL!!!!
its called bethany its close to peterborough and lindsey
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
That's cool... I'm up to Lakefield all the time visiting my mother in law... drive kind of by Bethany on my way.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
The site is great no if and or buts, Import anime has no control over the mail, so technically if there wasnt that delay thing going on at the Canadian boarder we would be getting our packages on time, so if anything get mad at the mail, which i know most of you are.
Ya, the mail sucks. r00ster and I learned something though. Never tell the truth when dealing with Canada Post. They hold your package for 4 weeks if you do. =P $20-30 gifts for $100+ merchandise it is from now on.
I always can't help but feel good after reading these threads. I'm in europe and always have my packages within 8 days of ordering. Once I ordered on monday afternoon, shipped theusday and on my doorstep friday afternoon. People in the US don't even get their stuff as fast as I do and there's a big ol ocean in between Canada and me. So props to canada post from me Big Grin
:eek: HOLY CRAP the Canadian post does a good job, One day shipping ONE DAY! I am alway buying from this site from now on forget ebay, nothing beats the prices or the arrival times.
Yeah, my order came in Saturday and I ordered it two Friday nights ago, so since it got shipped it took about 7 days to get here, which was way faster than I thought it would get here. Everything was great and how I expected it to be so complements indeed.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I wonder if the admins come in here and read the stuff in the read if they have a bad day?