Poll: the better halo
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
halo 1
45.45%
5 45.45%
halo 2, i love some gun on gun action
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

the better halo
So which of the two is the best?
Why didnt you just ask a mod to move it? :confused:
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
My response remains the same. FPS shooters are best when on played PC in high-res and with a keyboard and mouse, not with a crapass Xbox controller.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Robojack Wrote:My response remains the same. FPS shooters are best when on played PC in high-res and with a keyboard and mouse, not with a crapass Xbox controller.

Robojack I agree with you there...Even really old games sucked on X-Box compared to the old computer versions. An example being one of my favorite games of all time Return to Castle Wolfenstein..Not sure if I spelled it right but I used to ALWAYS play that game it was the greatest Smile

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Why didnt you just ask a mod to move it? :confused:

Well mods don't like me (especially shcultz for ridiculing his wife)
Robojack Wrote:My response remains the same. FPS shooters are best when on played PC in high-res and with a keyboard and mouse, not with a crapass Xbox controller.

Halo and Halo 2 are basically the only two FPS's that i've felt comfortable playing on a console. There are others that do fairly well, such as red faction, but Halo is pretty awesome. Mostly I stick to the computer versions though....

Anyone play Day of Defeat? Play almost every day on one of the Grimm's servers. Best team based game i've ever played. Just hope DoD2 on half life 2 is as good. I love teambased games that force players to work together. Games like Call of Duty (mainly its expansion) are fun because they are teambased, but they don't require teams to work together much.
Puppet Master Wrote:Robojack I agree with you there...Even really old games sucked on X-Box compared to the old computer versions. An example being one of my favorite games of all time Return to Castle Wolfenstein..Not sure if I spelled it right but I used to ALWAYS play that game it was the greatest Smile

I borrowed that game for the xbox from my friend and returned it the next day. That game controlled like shit. Same thing with Mace Griffin, very glad I only rented it. The controls in Mace Griffin have to be some of the worst ever. Moving about is a chore.
Um, they both suck. They offer nothin new to the genre and fanboys are just fucking annoying. Same goes for Unreal Tournament. The little pissers go to my Gaming boards and say shit like "UT2004 OwNZZZZZZZZZ Quake 1 2 3" or "Fuk Tribes Halo IS teh Sh!t!!!!!!!!." I mean how the fuck can you compare UT04 to Q3, the was made like fuckin 5 years ago. This kind of crap pisses me of so much.

now back on topic, Halo is and over-rated fps with a decent single-player. I guess I shouldn't pull the whole "no keyboard or mouse" card since you can hook one up to your xbox, but what the hell is it with the whole releasing a game that the Xbox can't even handle well. If they were gonna do tha they should of created an expansioncard of some kind to make it run normally like Nintendo did. When It comes down to it, Halo is more fun at LAN parties (but then again every game I can think of is fun at a LAN party).

But the thing that pisses me off the most about the Halo line is that it got an M rating. BLOOD AND GUTS MY ASS! :mad:

Don't even get me started on the PC port.
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
I don't think Halo and Halo 2 are overrated. They are both two of the best FPS's i've ever played.

And perfect dark ran like crap even after the expansion pack. Halo 2 is damn near flawless compared to perfect dark. At least Halo 2 doesn't suffer a loss in FPS when the action heats up. Perfect dark was damn near unplayable when you used co-op in some areas.
Cidien Wrote:I don't think Halo and Halo 2 are overrated. They are both two of the best FPS's i've ever played.

Ok, let's take this as an example: Every time I listen to my frind Mike talk about the "greatness" that is Halo2, he always mentions the dual weilding of weapons like it was a message from god to the Bungie developer people. Then again, there's the whole knocking people off Ghost. I just don't see what the whole point is behind kicking people off there vehicle. It's much more fun just to gun them down anyway.

But, everybody is entitled to there opinion and judging from your previous post in this thread, it seams like Halo is your type of fps.

I just hope this whole Single-player mode fad ends before Quake IV comes out. Doom 3 Mulitiplay sucked.
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
ArkaidR Wrote:Ok, let's take this as an example: Every time I listen to my frind Mike talk about the "greatness" that is Halo2, he always mentions the dual weilding of weapons like it was a message from god to the Bungie developer people. Then again, there's the whole knocking people off Ghost. I just don't see what the whole point is behind kicking people off there vehicle. It's much more fun just to gun them down anyway.

But, everybody is entitled to there opinion and judging from your previous post in this thread, it seams like Halo is your type of fps.

I just hope this whole Single-player mode fad ends before Quake IV comes out. Doom 3 Mulitiplay sucked.

Everytime I hear my brother say anything about Halo 2 its a bunch of crap...He bugged me today because of what happens after the stupid credits. But what I told him in response which I won't post here was quite amusing...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
i don't care for either of them.. so you should of added halo sucks.. but then again i don't care for FPS's anyway..
ArkaidR Wrote:Ok, let's take this as an example: Every time I listen to my frind Mike talk about the "greatness" that is Halo2, he always mentions the dual weilding of weapons like it was a message from god to the Bungie developer people. Then again, there's the whole knocking people off Ghost. I just don't see what the whole point is behind kicking people off there vehicle. It's much more fun just to gun them down anyway.

I like Halo over Halo 2, but duel wielding and jumping on vehicles was cool for a while. If you like gunning people down then by all means, do it. I almost always gunned peoples vehicles down. Every once in a while i'd steal a ghost of jump on a take and beat the crap outta 'em though. =P

Duel wielding wouldn't be so necessary in the single player campaign if they put more ammo in the guns, especially the human weapons. =/
hi jeff ... i know where u live
ledzeppelin Wrote:hi jeff ... i know where u live

I love your sister, bring her to my house. :eek: