Poll: Favorite survival horror series
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Resident evil
54.17%
13 54.17%
Fatal frame
12.50%
3 12.50%
Silent hill
16.67%
4 16.67%
Clock tower
4.17%
1 4.17%
Eternal darkness
8.33%
2 8.33%
Alone in the dark
0%
0 0%
Parasite eye
4.17%
1 4.17%
Sanitarium
0%
0 0%
The suffering
0%
0 0%
Siren
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite survival horror game
~Resident Evil is still the best, although the last release (Outbreak) was not up to par as the previous ones.
Which is the most creepy? :eek:
I love RE. Fatal Frame and Silent Hill but I think I'm gonig to vote for Fatal Frame.
I'm not a big survival horror fan, but Eternal Darkness was a pretty good game. I never go into the RE's. I tried them out again when the rereleased them on Gamecube, but the controls are so awful I just can't stand to play them.
Cidien Wrote:I'm not a big survival horror fan, but Eternal Darkness was a pretty good game. I never go into the RE's. I tried them out again when the rereleased them on Gamecube, but the controls are so awful I just can't stand to play them.

Really... i love the controls in RE, wish every game had the same ones. When you move the analog stick they don't go just left right up down but respond realstically from where you are standing in certain room and for me add to the joy of the game.

And Ray i have to say the most creepy RE was rebirth because everthing looked so real. Although after hearing some hype about the crimson heads being scary i was sorly disapointed when i encountered my first. Real lame....
I vote for Fatal Frame. Although RE has won the votes I prefer the Onimusha series.
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Voted for Silent Hill still a good game after 3 sequels, also would you class Koudelka as survival horror?. I still play that game
"It is not the destination that counts its how you get there"

[Image: ngebanner02.jpg]