Halo 2
babyeater0 Wrote:I DON'T HAVE HOLO 2, ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU BETTER STOP MAKING UP ANIMALS!

God the first episodes were the best...

Ah Yes the joke about animals that don't exist LMFAO Classic...last year I was in a college course from JJC at WILCO out here in my home town and someone in my class brought in a disc full of Red vs Blue and showed my teacher and everyone in the room found it amusing. But that was the one thing I recall the animal crack lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ryujin Wrote:I think he means that they are so good that the X-box has trouble rendering alot of them properly, because maybe they tried to squeeze too much out of it, or something like that.

Exactly. The graphics (when they work right) are absolutely stunning. You can't get better graphics than this out of the xbox. I'm sure Halo 2 will run better on a high end PC than it does on the xbox whenever the PC version will be released.
Anyone beat Halo yet? The ending sucks. It sucks in a way like Hellsing sucked when you finished wathing it. Only difference is we KNOW a Halo 3 is coming. =P

Now I just need to go to my friends house and play through co-op on hard. =P Gonna be a bit more of a challenge than on Halo 1 I think.
Early I said I hated Halo; that?s because everyone I play with has an X-Box and has played it for several hundred hours(one guy even wore his damn disk out and went and bought a second freaking copy, or so he says). But Halo 2 has a lot of subtitle differences and balance issues that we all discovered last night. When you don?t know all the freaking maps an inexperienced player stands a lot better chance of competing. We had three TV?s and XBoxes on a LAN and played all night. It was a lot of fun cause by the middle of the night I was caught up with them. So I still don?t like the original because they kick my ass but the sequel is a lot of fun.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I like the original because it requires more skill. The sequal is much more trigger-happy friendly.
Hardly any damn pistol kills. That screwed my friends over all night long, because they were all pistol bitches. No life, just the shield is another change. The sword sucks in multiplayer unless you are the god of sneaky bastards. Dual wielding sometimes seems like a disadvantage, because no grenades. I just liked it better because my friends aren?t as godly powerful and I actually got to explore and map out the levels instead of being the guy that everyone gets their points from.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cidien Wrote:Anyone beat Halo yet? The ending sucks. It sucks in a way like Hellsing sucked when you finished wathing it. Only difference is we KNOW a Halo 3 is coming. =P

Now I just need to go to my friends house and play through co-op on hard. =P Gonna be a bit more of a challenge than on Halo 1 I think.

My brother beat it and I saw the ending it was TERRIBLE....It's the type of ending that makes me wonder why I beat these games just like GTA 3/Vice Citys endings :mad:

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Great games but I get the impresion the single player is just a teaser for whats to come.Its more of a xbox live expansion pack.Multiplayer works like a charm but the single player lets the game down.I can see this game being extremely overated simply because of the live gaming and all the people without live are going to wondering what the fuss is about.Single player is absolutly full of bugs.And if you run without killing very much the game is ultra short.I forgot to save and had to redo an hour and a hlaf of game.I killed maybe 2 creatures and it took 15 mins max.Ive juped through a wall, got stuck on several rocks,looked through walls, watched enemy run through walls,blown enemy through walls,watched enemy coming at me then turn round when they reach their area limit.Not to mention all the texture problems and slowdown in cutscenes.I even got about 20 free kills to enemy that get stuck like a brocken record half turning towards me then repeating animation from start.
Multplayer seems to have no problems(at least in lan) and rocks totaly.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
wrxh8r Wrote:Great games but I get the impresion the single player is just a teaser for whats to come.Its more of a xbox live expansion pack.Multiplayer works like a charm but the single player lets the game down.I can see this game being extremely overated simply because of the live gaming and all the people without live are going to wondering what the fuss is about.Single player is absolutly full of bugs.And if you run without killing very much the game is ultra short.I forgot to save and had to redo an hour and a hlaf of game.I killed maybe 2 creatures and it took 15 mins max.Ive juped through a wall, got stuck on several rocks,looked through walls, watched enemy run through walls,blown enemy through walls,watched enemy coming at me then turn round when they reach their area limit.Not to mention all the texture problems and slowdown in cutscenes.I even got about 20 free kills to enemy that get stuck like a brocken record half turning towards me then repeating animation from start.
Multplayer seems to have no problems(at least in lan) and rocks totaly.

I actually didn't have hardly any of the problems you mentioned. I loved the single player game, I just got pissed at the end because now i'm going to likely have to wait a few years for halo 3. It's probably going to be on the next xbox, whatever they will call it.

Oh, one other thing I didn't like. If I was duel wielding and I hit the melee button I dropped my second gun. Why do I have to drop my gun to smack something? =/ So many times I wanted to melee but didn't because I didn't wanna have to pick the gun back up in the middle of a huge fight.
Cidien Wrote:I just got pissed at the end because now i'm going to likely have to wait a few years for halo 3. It's probably going to be on the next xbox, whatever they will call it.

That's the problem with some games now a days. What I mean is the game itself is good and you expect a good ending or at least decent and you end up getting something thats well crap...I hate when companies set up for a sequel period...Worst Case? DMC 2....

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halo 2 Views Last Exile 3 2,089 02-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Pirated version of Halo 2 widely available online Last Exile 18 10,731 10-31-2004, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  Halo 2 LM fahad17 2 2,663 07-18-2004, 07:17 AM
Last Post: fahad17
  E3: Most Anticipated Game - Halo 2 (XBOX) Duragon 6 4,231 05-09-2003, 07:03 AM
Last Post: OptimisticOx