ZODDGUTS R1 DVD Set Big Trage Deal!!!
It's been a while since I traded here so here's my Big R1 deals.

BTW I'm not trading my R1 sets but looking for money. Don't bother to PM me if you want to trade your dvd's with my, again I'm looking for money plain and simple. I accept paypal now.

Also Original Price means the amount of money I payed for those DVD's from the store. You will be basicly paying half the price if not even less than I did. This is the best deal you will ever see around for R1 DVD sets.

My R1 sets-

Rahxephon with Box set 7 Disc: My Price $55 U.S. Dollars Original Price:$175

Love Hina 6 Disc: My Price $55 U.S. Dollars : Original Price: $175

Love Hina -2 Specials and OVA total 3 Disc $24 U.S. Dollars : Original Price $70

Vandread 1st season - 4 Disc: $30 U.S. Dollars : Original Price $85

Berserk 6 Disc: $55 U.S. Dollars : Original Price $160

If you have any questions then please PM me. Smile

Who ever offers me the money I ask for first will get a trade for sure. So it's first come first serve.
lol :p I've only gotten deals that were for trade. So because of that I've decided to lower the price by 10 bucks for each 6,7,8 disc dvd set. I've also lower the price for the small dvd sets by a few bucks. Again you'll be getting a damn good deal here don't let your best chance go by. Cool
Full Metal Panic! with Box set 7 Disc: My Price $60 U.S. Dollars : Origianl Price:$175
X TV Series 8 Disc: My Price $60 U.S. Dollars : Original Price: $200

interested in these 2. do you have photos of them? what's their condition? any possibility in trading or only selling?

tks
id buy your Love Hina set but ony it it were 45$

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
bumperboy Wrote:Full Metal Panic! with Box set 7 Disc: My Price $60 U.S. Dollars : Origianl Price:$175
X TV Series 8 Disc: My Price $60 U.S. Dollars : Original Price: $200

interested in these 2. do you have photos of them? what's their condition? any possibility in trading or only selling?

tks

There in good condition trust me I don't let my friends borrow my anime lol I'm very critical of my stuff. I would love to post pics but I don't have a scanner nor a digital camera.

6 of the 8 DVD disc for X TV series has a special cover kinda like the VHD: Bloodlust had. The other two were too hard to find so I bought the regular dvd case. The "special" cover aren't that special so it's not a big lost it's just has the sign of a Big X that's all.

Also the first volume of X contains a mini book guide to the "universe" of X. It has info on the characters it has some very nice pictures too. NONE of the pages are torn or bend out of shape. Again I handle my stuff with care. Smile

Full Metal Panic also is in great condition. That's why I love Pioneer/Geneon sturdy boxsets it has no scratches and it's not worn out. I've own this boxset set for about 5 months so it hasn't been that long.

Yes, there for sale if your still interested please PM me bumper boy.
ZODDGUTS Wrote:Full Metal Panic also is in great condition. That's why I love Pioneer/Geneon sturdy boxsets it has no scratches and it's not worn out. I've own this boxset set for about 5 months so it hasn't been that long.

Actually, FMP is ADV.

I think a friend of mine wanted Berserk. I'll check with him and let you know.
Vicious Wrote:Actually, FMP is ADV.

I think a friend of mine wanted Berserk. I'll check with him and let you know.

lol your right. The FMP boxset is sturdy it reminded me of Pioneer/Geneon boxsets that they make. ADV is known to make filmsy boxsets which annoyed people including me.

Ah yes Berserk. The best anime I've ever watched. It's going to be hard letting go of R1 set of Berserk. Sad
X TV series and Full Metal Panic! R1 set are now gone.

I've lowerd the price for Rahxephon, Berserk and Love Hina TV series by 5 bucks instead of costing 60 bucks it now cost $55 dollars.

I've also lowered the price for Love Hina 3 dvd OAV specials set and Vandread R1 set by 2 bucks.

I now accept paypal but I still prefer money order.