Huh?
Seems everyone is in the flame forum which is called anything goes. What I want to know

is, what makes putting someone else down so fun. I must be the only person that doesn't

understand this concept. Hopefully someone can enlighten me as I can understand being

angry, but doing it for fun? Now that I don't understand.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
People need to go rub one out before getting PISSED OFF over an internet thread. If people would lighten up it wouldn't be so bad.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Its called a sense of humour Big Grin

Me and my friends do it all the time. If someone just says the slightest wrong/stupid remark they'll hear about it all night. Its just fun calling someone names or whatever when you both know its not meant. On the internet its even easier because you know its not meant since noone really knows you.

Putting someone down can be quite fun as long as its an even match and the other person has enough intelegence to fight back. Create's some real interesting conversations sometimes since the two people can get so fired up the most original shit comes out of their mouths.
I don't like putting people down either but I have to admit that reading everybody's posts at "anything goes" has been really amusing Big Grin .
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
elcoholic Wrote:Putting someone down can be quite fun as long as its an even match and the other person has enough intelegence to fight back. Create's some real interesting conversations sometimes since the two people can get so fired up the most original shit comes out of their mouths.

I have to disagree. There is this one dumbass that sits next to me at school and my friend fish and I find it hilarious to put her down every single day. You see it doesn't matter how smart they are, its about the entertainment you get from doing it.
babyeater0 Wrote:I have to disagree. There is this one dumbass that sits next to me at school and my friend fish and I find it hilarious to put her down every single day. You see it doesn't matter how smart they are, its about the entertainment you get from doing it.

You're still picking on girls BE, how the hell old are you? Try throwing rocks at them, that will surely get you laid.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
evilomar Wrote:You're still picking on girls BE, how the hell old are you? Try throwing rocks at them, that will surely get you laid.

I can't even mess with BE anymore. He already waved the white flag and the more he posts, the more I'm beginning to think that he's definitely some 14 year old kid.
I quite agree that its not fun in bashing others.That is what it seems to be around here.Please do not take this the wrong way but it seems the forumns here have dropped in quality.They were much more pleasent when I first started here.
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
evilomar Wrote:You're still picking on girls BE, how the hell old are you? Try throwing rocks at them, that will surely get you laid.

I am not saying i pick on every woman i meet that would be beyond stupid. All i do is pick on the people i dislike which is not that many actually. And the list includes both men and woman!
I actually know babyeater0 in real life. Yeah, he's a fourteen year old kid. But, he wanted me to point out that he isn't short and nerdy. He claims to be tall and perverted. How that is better, I don't know, but go figure.
14? He's a year younger than my little brother. It's sad to see how quiet and well behaved my little brother is and then we have BE. I'd straighten a kid like BE out so fast.
Vicious Wrote:14? He's a year younger than my little brother. It's sad to see how quiet and well behaved my little brother is and then we have BE. I'd straighten a kid like BE out so fast.

I wish you could straighten him out...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  huh? tommydynamite 1 1,496 07-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Last Post: tommydynamite