Trigun Maximum?
What is the deal with Trigun Maximum? I?ve seen the manga on sale at a couple of different sites that all say it takes place after the anime, but then I read in the synopsis and it says that Vash is running around with Wolfwold and he?s dead. I?m confused, does anyone know what the deal is? :confused:
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I thought it was supposed to be a retelling of the trigun story with diffrent outcomes and stories. not following the same story trigun followed. hence the vash and wolfwold running around story.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

The book is still going. Maximum and Planet Gunsmoke are the real deal.

Maximum was made because the creator of Trigun went to a different publisher.

Why they kill wolfwood in the anime I don't know seeing as far as I've seen in the manga Woolfwood isn't dead.

Like most anime, the comic, if it was first, is all you should care about storywise because most animes don't completely follow the book.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Okay, I may be wrong because I have only thumbed through my roomie's Trigun mangas, but as far as I can tell, storylines from both Trigun and Trigun Maximum were combined to create the anime.
[Image: kitty.gif]
Yeah Maximum stories were in the anime and went further, and no Wolfwood doesn't die in the manga.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I think I get it now. Thanks for the help all.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trigun Maximum Question Duragon 14 5,793 03-26-2003, 05:56 PM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama