*BS* DAPC! *BS*
Does Zagatto know more about sex than, say Dr. Ruth? :mrgreen:

I'd like to see a showdown between them. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Lol.
It would be a good match
Slut Slut v.s. (short pause) *unsure voice* old lady?????
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Maybe she'll sign up onto the forumn.

OK... so sex and deviancy is one of my favourite topics.
I was raised by a psychologist and have married a sociologist (who specializes in deviant behaviour).
I also belong to two seperate fetish groups where there is as much talking about sex as there is actual sex (a good balance).

I don't have any formal education in the matter and I can't refer to case studies or opinion polls (except the ones in Maxim).

All I know stems from a deeply rooted sense that sex should be about respect for each others limits and communicating honestly with each other. I've seen too many nasty episodes where problems could have been avoided all together if both people had just been honest up front.

So if it's me vs. Dr. Ruth then bring her on. I'll beat her at least two falls out of three.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
*Ding Ding* And the winner is Zagatto, with his cold hard facts, & life experince.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
What if she tells you to try the body wash (Herbal Essence commercial)?