Today's ebay purchase
Pretty funny, I just got Ah! My goddess the movie for $15.07.. I usually bid right at the end, but I had to go to work this morning, so I just placed a bid and left.. My high bid was $15.07 and some guy bid $15.02 right at the end.. So I won by a nickel.. Yep, a nickel. Wink
R1 release? or HK?
[Image: AASignature.txt]
r1. Pretty damn good price.
Ebay is the place to score what you need. I got Patlabor TV Vols. 1-6 8,9 for $50. They were used but in excellent condition. Pretty damn cheap for a series that I hear is really good.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Hrm.. So much for Love Hina this week.. Scored The complete R1 set of Dual! Parallel Adventure from ebay.. Like $72.50 or something.. Not exactly great but sure as hell better than any price I've found online anywhere else.. That's what, like $18 per DVD? So ok, Love Hina next week instead! Wink Hehe. The rest of this night I'll be in a good mood. It's that "I just bought anime" high. I know the rest of you enjoy that feeling as well. =)
True. Buying anime feels pretty good especially when you know how much watching you get to do in the near future. Big Grin

Yes it is a good feeling buying anime. I just bought Inu Yasha (HK of course) and You're Under Arrest OAV today, and I am still waiting for One Piece to get here Cry I cant wait to burn my retinas watching anime 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Did you buy the old YUA OAV or the new one New Mercy?

Which make you feel better, watching it or buying it?
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Buying it of course......heh heh, watching is too sweet.

But something it can be sour.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Yeah like the time I got shitty cdrs of DBZ. That pissed me off. They weren't even subbed like it said. It was a crappy dub.

I got burned on a really bad copy of Cool Devices that ended up being CDRs... they were listed as subtitled... only subs were hard chinese subs...

I left some very negative feedback for that seller and in return he left negative feedback for me. I still get steamed over that whole thing.

I half expected to get something similar with my first HK DVD purchase.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Sorry to hear it. Maybe we should start a suppourt group. I've never bought many VCD's on ebay because some people sell shitty copies. Though I did buy some decent ones.