How long does it take from ordering until posting
Hi, i am a first time user on this site and was wondering how it takes from ordering to posting, and do i get an email when it does get posted, I used to buy my dvd's off ebay and I don't mind they are bootlegs but at least they put effort into manufacturing them!!. So I don't mind am very impressed with this site because at least you get info on which boot leg is a decent one. Thanks very much
Place the order and it shipped usually is same day next day, unless it happened a week ago, then they were shipped this past saturday...

I am working on getting the email notification back to email people once order is shipped.
Thanks very much, I ordered the Visions of Escaflowne TV collection looking forward to watching it, I know the postage will take a long time though as I live in the UK. Thanks
ahh u ordered today, it will be shipped today, allow 4 to 10 days for arrival
funny, that was maybe my first ever order here, and I am fro mthe UK too. I remember mine took 7 days
Hi,
I too would like to know. It's my first time ordering and I bought and paid for it already but have yet to receive a word. Heck, this is the first time I've ever been in a message board! :p Anyhow, please let me know. I live in the US, in Texas to be exact. I was wondering if you're still doing the Priority Mail shipping for buyers now. I read that recently on your new updates. You said you'd drive to the US and send all orders out Priority Mail. Please let me know and thanks!
hey,
sorry for the newbish question but: do u take canadian money orders (my mom handles the orders and doesn't like to deal through paypal) thanks in advance.
JTNxGQ Wrote:Hi,
I too would like to know. It's my first time ordering and I bought and paid for it already but have yet to receive a word. Heck, this is the first time I've ever been in a message board! :p Anyhow, please let me know. I live in the US, in Texas to be exact. I was wondering if you're still doing the Priority Mail shipping for buyers now. I read that recently on your new updates. You said you'd drive to the US and send all orders out Priority Mail. Please let me know and thanks!

I live in the UK and it only took 5 days to receive my order so you should be a lot faster,
Wow! 5 days for shipping to UK??? Man they sound like they give an awesome service! If it's truly that fast, they can expect many orders from me again soon. I still haven't received any confimation for my purchase yet though. Did you?
No I did'nt I PM'd junkijoe and asked but i think he would get annoyed at this.I ordered and payed and 5 days later I had my DVD's very HAPPY!!
I ordered a dvd set last week from UK and recieved in 6 days. Thats good stuff
I havent been sending out confirmations since a month ago, I will resume it again, sorry about that
<snipsnipsnip>