Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (OUT NOW)
i bet the number is true its a huge game and well alot of promotion spots for it at stores and commercials. its a great game and i hope that many people get to play it. hell best buy has the deal with the greatest hit titles going on to get people to buy the game. it worked on me !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I just orderd Katamari Damacy about an hour ago from EBGames.com. Cant wait to play it.
the gamestop by my house had 350 reservations for gta SA, plus they have 750 reservations for halo2 . i'm glad i have my reserve for both. i hope halo 2 lives up to its hype(microsoft can be bad for this), the first one was lack luster compared to other fps on weaker consoles, Golden eye anyone. I'm happy that the golden eye developers are working on Time Splitters 3.
Last Exile Wrote:i bet the number is true its a huge game and well alot of promotion spots for it at stores and commercials. its a great game and i hope that many people get to play it. hell best buy has the deal with the greatest hit titles going on to get people to buy the game. it worked on me !

-LE

Vice City sold 11.5 million copies as of January this year. http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_pag...b&aid=3042
I?m sure more have been sold since then but not enough to even compete with the tune of 45 million units-sold. There isn?t even that many Super Mario carts out there (41 million or so I?ve read). Although, if that is what Take Two projected and told the media then its not the news fault for reporting it I guess. But that number is most definitely impossible. There are some where around 70 to 80 million PS2?s out there meaning that around 45-50% of all PS2 owners will have two buy it (I'm taking in to account PC and possibly Xbox sales). There is no way that will happen.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Vice City sold 11.5 million copies as of January this year. http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_pag...b&aid=3042
I?m sure more have been sold since then but not enough to even compete with the tune of 45 million units-sold. There isn?t even that many Super Mario carts out there (41 million or so I?ve read). Although, if that is what Take Two projected and told the media then its not the news fault for reporting it I guess. But that number is most definitely impossible. There are some where around 70 to 80 million PS2?s out there meaning that around 45-50% of all PS2 owners will have two buy it (I'm taking in to account PC and possibly Xbox sales). There is no way that will happen.
Then again, you never know...But, I'm with you on this one.
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
Im rather liking gtaConfuseda. There is extreme amounts of stuff to do in it so its a game where you deffinitly get your moneys worth.Deffinitly the best of the 3d gta's by quite a long shot.Although if you have been playing alot of the other 2 alot lately there have been complaints that it is more of the same upgraded.But what do you expect without making it virtuall or something.
Halo 2 is looking good and it shouldnt dissapoint.Ign have a famitsu article where it got really high scores http://xbox.ign.com/articles/562/562017p1.html considering japans love of xbox thats gotta say something
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
israfel Wrote:the gamestop by my house had 350 reservations for gta SA, plus they have 750 reservations for halo2 . i'm glad i have my reserve for both. i hope halo 2 lives up to its hype(microsoft can be bad for this), the first one was lack luster compared to other fps on weaker consoles, Golden eye anyone. I'm happy that the golden eye developers are working on Time Splitters 3.

WOW...That's all I can say to that ammount lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
if they would make the GTA franchise for the Xbox or Gamecube they could pump out alot more graphical content. thats what i was waiting for the GTA : SA game to hit the xbox but the pc version isnt going to be out until Q:2 of 2005.. and no announcement for the xbox version. hopefully the game will be upgraded on the next platforms and mkae them a hell of alot better graphic wise.

only time will tell.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Its a pitty that the ps2 has yet to see its full potential when it comes to graphics.
If sony develops a better more user friendly development system for the next console they might do a lot better and not have such lopsided graphical comparisons.
Both Killzone and Area 51 have great graphics compared to the majority of PS2 games.
San Andreas has improved graphics but the thing that still irks me is the hands.
Do the hands not having individual finger movement annoy anybody else a lot, cause it realy irks me.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
LOL, I read that it will be even harder to develop for the PS3 than it is for the PS2.
I feed my CJ $50 worth of fast food a day, and max out his muscle... he looks like the Incredible Hulk. I gave him an afro, and an eyepatch... also. He looks fairly ridiculous, but at the same time, looks like he could rip a car in half with his bare hands.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
All I can say that this game lives up to the hype and then some. Everyone who remotely like the first two will love this one. The map is a genious piece of art. After finishing the story there's tons and tons of fun stuff to do to keep you playing. I can easily see the 150 hours of gameplay promissed to us happening.
-spike- Wrote:LOL, I read that it will be even harder to develop for the PS3 than it is for the PS2.
I heard that too. I think it?s because of the Cell Processor thing they?re developing for the PS3. Something about having to program for different parts of the processor or something like that.

Last Exile Wrote:if they would make the GTA franchise for the Xbox or Gamecube they could pump out alot more graphical content. thats what i was waiting for the GTA : SA game to hit the xbox but the pc version isnt going to be out until Q:2 of 2005.. and no announcement for the xbox version. hopefully the game will be upgraded on the next platforms and mkae them a hell of alot better graphic wise.

only time will tell.
Your right about The XBox but I read in EGM that the Gamecube's disks are too small for the game, meaning every time it hit that barrier when the game loads the other city, you would have to switch disks.

PS: Glad to see your back Last Exile, what you said was hilarious, just untimely with new rules and all.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe