Paypal having problems?
Paypal been having weird problems today, then was down for maintenance and is back up but looks like its having weird problems again still, anyone else having issues? Is it just their servers overloaded or what?
They were having some problem with their credit card system or something when I tried yesterday.
I paid my anime order days ago and have not recieved and email from you guys saying that you got the payment. I got the paypal email saying that I paid you guys.
I dont send email notifications at the moment since I changed to USPS method shipping, soon there will be a system in place that will notify you of shipment (and the USPS Priority tracking number)
I've been having problems with Paypal all day... I seem to have to try logging in about 3 times to get my account info up, and then when I'm going through my activity, it crashes with an error every second time I go to a new page.

Also, I had an Ebay buyer today tell me they tried sending a payment, and even though they got the "you have sent a payment to" like message, it did not show up in their account (or, more importantly, my account Wink )... so they're sending it again tomorrow if we still don't see the transaction.

All around fun times.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
yeh same problems here, its like you said - server is very overloaded, they really need to do some upgrading or else they will start to get some very angry customers.
JunkieJoe Wrote:I dont send email notifications at the moment since I changed to USPS method shipping, soon there will be a system in place that will notify you of shipment (and the USPS Priority tracking number)
Do you still send email notifications to international buyers or are did you also change that shipment method to usps?

Greetz
I dont send them to international buyers either but be rest assured that your orders go out the same day or day after as usual.
JunkieJoe Wrote:I dont send them to international buyers either but be rest assured that your orders go out the same day or day after as usual.

ok, no problem and thanx for the information

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal problems? JunkieJoe 4 3,932 06-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe