The Grudge
I watched " The Grudge " yesterday, I thought it would have been better. I mean it did have it's scary moments, but through out the movie it was kinda dull. Whoever else saw it yet please tell me what you thought of it.
I thought the Japanese version is better, same as The Ring. However, Ju-on is not really that scary. Gets a little boring along the way.
I prefer the Japanese version, Juon.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Not a very intresting plot but it does have its scary moments, anyone know were I can download the japenese version?
I saw it last saturday and I almost fell asleep thru half of the movie. I guess its because I"ve already seen Ju-on and this american version is from the same director and almost the same story. The movie has quite a few jumpy scenes and all but it fails to give you a plot to follow hence the boringness. I'd recommend a movie called "the eye" if you're into asian horror films coz thats my favorite. Big Grin
I saw "the eye", it was good. Does anybody else know any other scary asian movies like it, I love watching them.
The Eye was a good movie, I think Missed Call and Phone are both Juon rip offs but quite good. Juon the Curse and Curse 2 were my personal favorite, I didn't enjoy Juon The Grudge 2.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I don't know if it is just the fact that I am pretty young, but the Grudge scared the crap out of me. Sad
Youll find out much about the people in your life, and youll have to do things you never imagined. So remember that everyone is out for themselves, for their own benifit, their own resolve. So to the people who step over my trust, here is burning hatred, and to the people who would not, I am your statue.
Gemini Wrote:I saw "the eye", it was good. Does anybody else know any other scary asian movies like it, I love watching them.

this url http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/index.html will show you some horror asian movies titles. It has pics and reviews that are pretty useful.
thanx, i'll lookk into it
Yeah, the Eye was a good one, haven't seen the 2nd one though even though I've had the DVD for awhile now.

I thought a Tale of Two Sisters was a pretty scary movie.