Attention Post S1uts... you know who you are...
Hey guys,

I enjoy some lively conversation and continuing topics.
Unfortunately, I've been dreading coming back to these newgroups lately because of how some of the threads have degenerated into "me too" posts without adding anything to the topic at hand.
I only have so much time to devote to reading and answering posts here and I hate wasting my time sorting through nonsense before finding something worth reading.

If you really want to build up your post numbers, start a Post Slut topic and just keep banging posts away at each other. If you just feel like chatting, head over to the IRC and chat away.

I can't tell you to stop posting endless posts but I am going to ask. Please try to keep to topics at hand. If you want to say something unrelated or inspired by a thread you're reading, start a new thread.

Thanks
Joe
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Hey Zagatto! Would you consider me a post slut? If so, at least think of me as king post slut. I try my best to reply to people. Oh well.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Most of your posts do stay on topic so I don't have any great complaints from you Mr. Pie. You do make the occasional "me too" post and have been known to go WAY off topic with Batz from time to time.

You are the ORIGINAL post slut in my book though. It's mostly the people you've inspired that have been bugging me lately. There's been some really time wasting posts showing up in recent history.
That's my crazy personality. If I go off topic, I do my best to keep it interesting. It would be a bitch if I started to digress in this thread. Heh heh :mrgreen:

definition of post slut?

-poe-st--slut- .... someone who has their name down 'last reply by' on the ENTIRE page :p

it's kinda hard to see what posts are alive anymore.... cause they're ALL alive.... most of which is random chatter....

but hey... in a general chat section it's hard to keep stuff like this from NOT happening...... but people should calm down.....

then again.... i don't really care.....

but for people who DO care..... then people should respect their suggestions n_n
Sorry about sunday that was justa crazy thing I have kinda gotta ok with the adventure thread for my venting, sorry for any inconvieniece!!! :evil:

But then again in normal time i post to things I'd like to say something about, which normally I have a lot to say, thus many replies! :twisted:

plus, mr.twisted here :twisted: deserves to be seen more often. hehe

Many apologies!
(sincere ones)
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
Heh heh, don't worry about it. I'm certainly not angry. As far as preply down the page, well I like to answer everyones posts. I used to post some questions on Audio Galaxy that nobody ever answered. It sucks when nobody responds. I like it even if its an "I don't know. Hope you can find it." It lets people know that you actually care about their post. Big Grin

I just now read this post, & I would like to say I'm sorry if I bothered you. And for changing subjects. I was trying to be a pro subject changer (a lot like Steve), so far I've got my Law Works class into talking about Paranormal Activity, & WitchCraft, so I would say I'm getting go at it, but I'll try to stop. But, no matter what happens, I must have my Adventures in Steve's Head Thread! Also does anyone find the word slut offencive?

(I've never tooken up the whole page of recently replied, only 18 topics in a row, which sorry to say, but I'm pround of :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
The Adventures in Steve's Head thread is the perfect place for ongoing weirdness and nonsequitors. I even enjoy reading some of those threads from time to time.

I only get bugged when I have to wade through tons of pointless posts to either answer somebodies question or catch up on my reading.

Thanks for the appology.

As for the term slut... I like using it for all sorts of things.
Post slut
Anime slut
slut slut (that's me)
Toy slut

The possibilities are endless. It's just a fun word.
by the way... how did Fu(K ever end up being a bad word?
I thought the action of fu(King was a good thing (at least I really enjoy it).
So how come we use it with so many negative connotations?
Only you Zagatto would call yourself a *SLUT SLUT*
:roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
I think whore is a pretty fun word.

Every see that SNL skit: Whore, Nun, Whore, Nun,......WhoreNun, hilarious.

[quote="Zagatto"]The Adventures in Steve's Head thread is the perfect place for ongoing [/quot]

Are you saying we're weird? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thank you!!!!!

One thing I hate is how people act like Hell is a bad word, but I think if they don't want to hear the word Hell, we shouldn't be able to heaven either.
That's like saying thief, & cop. (Is there really a difference?)

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Quote:Originally posted by "-=WarArieS=-"

Only you Zagatto would call yourself a *SLUT SLUT*

I hate false advertising.
I'm a Slut Slut.
Damn I can't say it with a straight face. :mrgreen:

Slut Slut???? Yall will have to explain that one to me.