Latest DVD Trade/Sale List [r00ster]
Dropped them prices down as low as I can go. Buy both my remainin' auctions for a nice, even $68 USD, shipping included... there's some damn good stuff in there, too.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Ebay'd away:
Najica Blitz etc package...

Dropped price:
Neon Evangalion Platinum 01 & 02 + Artbox - now only $35USD, shipping included within North America.

Added:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Game & BradyGames Guide - $59.99 shipping included in North America! International buyers pay full shipping cost.

Ebay'd away:
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinums
GTA: San Andreas & Guide

Added:
The entire Ranma Collection (fx) 22DVDs + Region 1 movies (viz) 2DVDs
FLCL & Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (yay GAINAX)
Some PS2 and PSX games (NBA Ballers, SSX3, and Strider 2)

too bad you don't sell the Ranma movies alone because I would buy them for sure. how much would you ask for Ranma movies + abenobashi + flcl?
bumperboy Wrote:too bad you don't sell the Ranma movies alone because I would buy them for sure. how much would you ask for Ranma movies + abenobashi + flcl?
Sorry... not selling them seperately. There are already 5 people watching that auction... so I'm guessing it is going to sell relatively fast, as a whole.

Okay... lowered that Ranma 1/2 bundle price to $150, shipping, insurance, and tracking number all inclusive.. to try and entice those auction watchers into a purchase. Wink

That's for all 7 seasons of Ranma and the OVA release from FX... plus the two Region 1 movie releases from Viz.

Solded (ha):
Ranma and company!

VeRO'd (double ha):
FLCL (fx) and Abenobashi (fx)

Added:
Fable & Crimson Skies 2 (XBox) - Like New - These came with my XBox, and I can't shake my Halo 2 addiction enough to play them... so they're up for sale. $39.99 USD plus shipping.