Pirated version of Halo 2 widely available online
Cidien Wrote:So are you telling us you're going to quite stealing anime?

I too am surprised at the people pissed about people stealing the code for halo 2. You're stealing anime, why should you be pissed at people stealing video games?

They aren't going to push halo 2 back. They are probably already making copies of the game by now. It comes out in a few weeks.

Cidien shut the hell up, last exile posted this merely because he thought it was interesting. He was not trying to start up some dumbass debate about ethics.
babyeater0 Wrote:Cidien shut the hell up, last exile posted this merely because he thought it was interesting. He was not trying to start up some dumbass debate about ethics.

WOAH WOAH WOAH....Man cut it out and stop insulting people...Cidien is asking a question not turning it into a debate. I am not against insaults but sometimes things need to end...I am pretty sure Cidien would reply eventually but that's not the point...

Microsoft though..I use Windows and own an X-Box but I still can't stand em after crap like ME and 2000
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Microsoft though..I use Windows and own an X-Box but I still can't stand em after crap like ME and 2000
Windows ME was so bugy. We were talking about operating systems in class the other day and someone said that they never got any viruses or things of that nature with ME. Someone spoke up and said "ofcourse, ME has its own viruses built in!" I thought that was pretty funny.
-spike- Wrote:Windows ME was so bugy. We were talking about operating systems in class the other day and someone said that they never got any viruses or things of that nature with ME. Someone spoke up and said "ofcourse, ME has its own viruses built in!" I thought that was pretty funny.

LMAO...That about sums ME up
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection