How do you order dvds from here?
:o How do you order Dvds from here? I can't seem to find the thingy. :confused: ......yeah
Axial, could you please be more specific.

Is there something in stock in the store that you want to order?
Are you looking to get something that isn't listed as in stock in the store?

To buy things listed in the store, you have to be logged in to the store then just click on the add to shopping cart button.
If what you want isn't in stock at the moment then you post a request in the request section of the forum and wait for it to come in. There isn't any sort of indicator when it actually arrives yet (they're working on it) so you just have to check back from time to time. JJ is pretty good at getting orders in for people.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Log in to the store meaning you have to be logged into the main site. See the top of the page, right under the http://WWW.IMPORTANIME.COM logo, there's username:______________ Password:___________________.

I seem to have the same problem, I registered and I only have access to the forums, sucks because I bought some dvds here and I did'nt have to register anything in order to have access to the "store" tab...
You registered for the forum but the Site login (at the TOP of site below the banner) is a separate login, you have to register there again and log in (you can use same login info as the forum, just its 2 different logins